• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Hhe, tihs is prttey naet :)

Started by Eli_1, May 22, 2004, 12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eli_1

Most of you have probably already seen this, but incase you havn't...

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rest can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

iago

Yes, then some jerk posted a bunch of counterexamples last time this was posted here :)
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Eli_1

Oh sorry, I didn't know it had already been posted here...  :'(

Hitmen

Quote from: iago[yL] on May 22, 2004, 01:25 PM
Yes, then some jerk posted a bunch of counterexamples last time this was posted here :)

It was sthomenig aonlg the lenis of oufcatsbing the wdros to a sicienffut etnext that the ltretes no lngoer rsbeemle the ogariinl.

Tuberload

Quote from: Eli_1 on May 22, 2004, 02:30 PM
Oh sorry, I didn't know it had already been posted here...  :'(

Hey, even if it can be beat I thought it was cool to see. The weirdest thing is I didn't even realize that the letters were scrambled right away. I read it fine without noticing.
Quote"Pray not for lighter burdens, but for stronger backs." -- Teddy Roosevelt
"Your forefathers have given you freedom, so good luck, see you around, hope you make it" -- Unknown

Falcon[anti-yL]

Wow, that person needs to learn to spell and use correct grammer. Thats just sad.

Yoni

Quote from: Hitmen on May 22, 2004, 03:56 PM

It was sthomenig aonlg the lenis of oufcatsbing the wdros to a sicienffut etnext that the ltretes no lngoer rsbeemle the ogariinl.
To aveihce tihs in the bset plbissoe way, slpmiy rsrevee the ioiretnr of the wrod... :)

effect

Quote from: LW-Falcon on May 22, 2004, 05:19 PM
Wow, that person needs to learn to spell and use correct grammer. Thats just sad.

You dont pick up on things very quickly do you.
Quote from: Mangix on March 22, 2005, 03:03 AM
i am an expert Stealthbot VBScript. Recognize Bitch.

Archonist

Are you retarted?

iago

Quote from: Archonist on May 22, 2004, 09:05 PM

Are you retarted?

More likely he's Retarded :P

But yeah, that was a funny response - he obviously didn't read it.

Soul Taker

Hey!  How rude  :(  All I did was show a /. article that did the reversal thing, I think.

Naem

I just noticed almost the entire title of this thread is spelled wrong. I noticed naet but that was all :(
اگر بتوانید این را بهخوابید ، من را "پی ام" کنید

Soul Taker

Quote from: Naem on May 23, 2004, 02:14 AM
I just noticed almost the entire title of this thread is spelled wrong. I noticed naet but that was all :(
Strangely enough, the first time I saw the topic I didn't bother trying to figure out anything past "Hhe".  But then after I knew what it was about, the topic made sense.  It would have taken many brain cycles to figure it out without knowing what it was about.

iago

Quote from: Soul Taker on May 23, 2004, 02:19 AM
Quote from: Naem on May 23, 2004, 02:14 AM
Strangely enough, the first time I saw the topic I didn't bother trying to figure out anything past "Hhe".  But then after I knew what it was about, the topic made sense.  It would have taken many brain cycles to figure it out without knowing what it was about.

heh, yeah, when I saw the topic I though "oh god this guy's an idiot" then I saw what it was about