• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Hi, my name is Bsd...

Started by Bsd, May 10, 2004, 08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bsd

Hi, my name is Bsd... I am a greatful recovering addict and alcoholic...

God, if you only knew how many times I said that in the last 3 months... Anyways most of you veterans allready know me... I wouldn't say that I'm back, never-the-less I've been checking in on the forums here lately.. Cuphead, you still around??? Anyways, what's up to all those who know me..

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

effect

Quote from: Mangix on March 22, 2005, 03:03 AM
i am an expert Stealthbot VBScript. Recognize Bitch.

j0k3r

Cuphead is considered missing in action.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

iago

Cuphead is AWOL - Absent Without Official Leave.  

and eww@bsd being back, I was just talking about how peaceful it's been since you've been missing.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Hostile

I guess my assassination attempt didn't work. I was trying to be nice by only shooting him in his pen0r but I can see now he needs to be shot a few other places.
- Hostile is sexy.

Archonist

Quote from: Bsd on May 10, 2004, 08:10 PM
Hi, my name is Bsd... I am a greatful recovering addict and alcoholic...

God, if you only knew how many times I said that in the last 3 months... Anyways most of you veterans allready know me... I wouldn't say that I'm back, never-the-less I've been checking in on the forums here lately.. Cuphead, you still around??? Anyways, what's up to all those who know me..

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

That quote... Is that from a rehab or something? I know alot of kids that say that when there talking about 4winds. They have to say it every day or something.

hismajesty

* hismajesty waits for the 'get on irc' "threats"

Falcon[anti-yL]

I heard Cuphead was in jail.

Archonist

Quote from: hismajesty on May 22, 2004, 08:59 AM
* hismajesty waits for the 'get on irc' "threats"

Haha, I remember that

hismajesty

Quote from: LW-Falcon on May 22, 2004, 02:49 PM
I heard Cuphead was in jail.

Thanks, knowing you heard that really improved my day.