• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Free VB.Net Standard

Started by hismajesty, May 09, 2004, 10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrAz3D

Due to overwhelming demand, supplies of the complimentary Not For Resale copies of Visual Basic .NET 2003 Standard Edition* are now exhausted...

:( it's over
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

drivehappy

I received mine this morning.

hismajesty

Quote from: drivehappy on June 07, 2004, 01:05 PM
I received mine this morning.

How long ago did you order it? I ordered mine the day this was thread was started and still no CD. :(

Hitmen

I ordered mine that same day as you troost, I got it today.

I only got three msdn library disks, and it's definatley just the service pack.

After closer inspection, the disk actually says "This disk contains service pack software only."

Tuberload

I received mine today as well. I filled out the survey around the time this thread came about.
Quote"Pray not for lighter burdens, but for stronger backs." -- Teddy Roosevelt
"Your forefathers have given you freedom, so good luck, see you around, hope you make it" -- Unknown

DeTaiLs

I just got mine does it come with Just Visual basic.net or does it also come with c++.net and c#.net

Tuberload

Quote from: Twix on June 08, 2004, 11:23 PM
I just got mine does it come with Just Visual basic.net or does it also come with c++.net and c#.net

Visual Basic.NET Standard
Quote"Pray not for lighter burdens, but for stronger backs." -- Teddy Roosevelt
"Your forefathers have given you freedom, so good luck, see you around, hope you make it" -- Unknown

hismajesty

STILL haven't gotten mine.

hismajesty