Previous topic - Next topic

TriCk

Has anyone packetlogged starcraft yet?
What are the changes in the packets?

Also, where can i get a packet logger from
I got new comp dont have the old one i used to own anymore

Thankz

effect

* Notes the 3 other posts with exactly the same name.

* Notes that would probally be a good place to start

Use your eyes they arnt painted on.
Quote from: Mangix on March 22, 2005, 03:03 AM
i am an expert Stealthbot VBScript. Recognize Bitch.

TriCk

Those dont say what packet's have changed, im thinking along the lines of maybe the version byte changing from C7 to something else?

MyndFyre

Quote from: TriCk on April 29, 2004, 12:58 AM
Those dont say what packet's have changed, im thinking along the lines of maybe the version byte changing from C7 to something else?

Either a.) Packetlog it, or b.) Use BNLS.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

warz

Quote from: Myndfyre on April 29, 2004, 01:11 AM
Quote from: TriCk on April 29, 2004, 12:58 AM

Either a.) Packetlog it, or b.) Use BNLS.

or, just look in the other thread about this.
Byte: C9 apparantly.

hismajesty

For some reason neither of my bots have been unable to reconnect/connect/etc. because of the patch. Both still have a verbyte of C7, old hashes, and aren't using BNLS.

TriCk

I've changed my bot's to C9, but am having problems, has the server's gateway changed? because it's telling me "Connection is forcefully rejected"

Eli_1

I think that would mean your IP banned.

TriCk

No that doesn't mean ipban
It's the server kicking me off their* IP maybe...

TriCk

Thats happening on StealthBot too
[8:51:47 PM] All connections closed.
[8:51:48 PM] [BNLS] Error 10061: Connection is forcefully rejected
[8:51:48 PM] [BNLS] Error 10061/10060 means that the server you are connecting to is currently down. Try again later, or choose a different one in Setup.
[8:51:48 PM] All connections closed.

TriCk

Stealth

Quote from: TriCk on April 29, 2004, 05:52 AM
[8:51:48 PM] [BNLS] Error 10061/10060 means that the server you are connecting to is currently down.

Doesn't get much clearer than that. :)
- Stealth
Author of StealthBot

Yoni

Dunno why it has the [BNLS] stamp though? I think that confused some other guy yesterday too. Fix :)

Stealth

It has the [BNLS] stamp because it is the BNLS socket which generated the error. The first part of my extended description still applies; the second does not. I should amend that. :P
- Stealth
Author of StealthBot

hismajesty

hmm, I updated the verbyte and put the new hashes in and now I get Version not recognized. However a bot my friend made is connecting with the old verbyte/hashes.  >:(

Hmm odd, I downloaded the new hashes from a friend instead of using the ones I got out of the game directory. It appears they were differen't (different sizes and such) and now it works.