• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

I am New, Hi

Started by AntiVirus, April 26, 2004, 08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazard

Quote from: LW-Falcon on April 27, 2004, 04:28 PM
i prefer askjeeves to google. ;D

You can see that Falcon doesn't follow rule #3 too well.

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne

AntiVirus

Sense this is a whoami thread I kinda want to get to know some of the posters.  So tell me a little about your self so I can get familiarize with some of you guys.
"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe, but I rather kill myself then turn into their slave."
- The Rasmus

Trixie

You'll be fine as long as you agree with everything iago and Yoni say/type.  Be a good lil lamb!
I mean look at Myndfyre!  Prime example.  =D
Kiss ass as much as possible too!  
They need your love!

iago

Quote from: Brandon on April 28, 2004, 04:03 PM
Sense this is a whoami thread I kinda want to get to know some of the posters.  So tell me a little about your self so I can get familiarize with some of you guys.

I posted a /whoami thread for myself when this was new, have a look at that :)
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

MyndFyre

Quote from: Trixie on April 28, 2004, 04:06 PM
You'll be fine as long as you agree with everything iago and Yoni say/type.  Be a good lil lamb!
They need your love!

That's relatively presumptuous considering your date joined on this forum.

In fact, I just had a big debate with iago about his Savable class (see this thread) and I hardly at all ever interact with Yoni.

So kiss my ass.  :P
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

AntiVirus

QuoteSo kiss my ass.
ahahha Your so much fun! lol
"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe, but I rather kill myself then turn into their slave."
- The Rasmus

iago

Quote from: Myndfyre on April 28, 2004, 05:05 PM
They need your love!

In fact, I just had a big debate with iago about his Savable class (see this thread) and I hardly at all ever interact with Yoni.

I wouldn't call it an argument, but ohwell.  I still use mine, and you still use yours, so eh?

GoSuGaMING

my x-box broke damn it! i had to send for a new one and i still havnent gotten it... its been fucking 4 months!!!

MyndFyre

Quote from: iago on April 28, 2004, 06:00 PM
They need your love!

I wouldn't call it an argument, but ohwell.  I still use mine, and you still use yours, so eh?

no, it was an argument dammit!!! :P
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

iago

Quote from: Myndfyre on April 28, 2004, 08:34 PM
Quote from: iago on April 28, 2004, 06:00 PM
They need your love!

no, it was an argument dammit!!! :P

Ok, I declare myself the winner!

AntiVirus

QuoteOk, I declare myself the winner!
Should I second that?  Lol.  J/k  ;D
- The Rasmus

iago

Quote from: Brandon on April 28, 2004, 08:58 PM

Sure! Screw you, Myndfyre :)

MyndFyre

Quote from: iago on April 28, 2004, 09:26 PM
Quote from: Brandon on April 28, 2004, 08:58 PM

Sure! Screw you, Myndfyre :)

Damn you all!  I should be the winner!!!

AntiVirus

WeLL I am taking my notion back and giving the winner title to MyndFire cause he has helped me on the .Net plaforming thread ^.^
- The Rasmus

CodeMaster

But most importantly, SANDALS RULE !!!!!

|