• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Main Menu

Hi

Started by Falcon[anti-yL], April 24, 2004, 11:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Falcon[anti-yL]

Hey, I'm new to these forums and I just wanted to say hi. I'm 15 and currently learning vb. I game alot on B.net and I love cheese. ;D

iago

Quote from: LW-Falcon on April 24, 2004, 11:58 AM
Hey, I'm new to these forums and I just wanted to say hi. I'm 15 and currently learning vb. I game alot on B.net and I love cheese. ;D

hmm.  What kind of cheese?

btw, good way to start a conversation, a random fact like that :)

Advice:
-Don't post dumb questions
-Use google before asking something
-Don't bring up old topics

That's pretty much all the rules here.  Have fun :)
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Trixie

Bringing up old topics is fun.  Like ones ya missed out on.  =D

Yoni

Quote from: Trixie on April 24, 2004, 02:24 PM
Only if you have something useful to add (the minimum amount of usefulness you're required to add is directly proportional to the age of the last reply).

MyndFyre

Quote from: Yoni on April 24, 2004, 03:37 PM
Quote from: Trixie on April 24, 2004, 02:24 PM
Only if you have something useful to add (the minimum amount of usefulness you're required to add is directly proportional to the age of the last reply).

I suspect that the above statement may have been too complicated for a large segment of the target population.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.