• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Stirred Yogurt

Started by iago, April 08, 2004, 11:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iago

Are there really people who are too dumb/lazy to stir their own yogurt who need to buy pre-stirred yogurt?  It's an outrage!
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Newby

I hate yogurt unless it is frozen (It's basically ice cream at this point) so ;)
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Adron

Pre-stirred yoghurt?? Isn't the problem with yoghurt that it separates when you leave it for a while, so you need to remix it? I don't see how it would be possible to pre-stir it, since it'd just separate again?

iago

Quote from: Adron on April 08, 2004, 12:47 PM
Pre-stirred yoghurt?? Isn't the problem with yoghurt that it separates when you leave it for a while, so you need to remix it? I don't see how it would be possible to pre-stir it, since it'd just separate again?

Perhaps our yogurt is different than your yoghurt, because I think ours stays mixed.  Not that I've ever tried leaving it, but I don't think it would.  Is yours basically a think cream (somewhat like sour cream, but without the taste) with a fruit mixture on the bottom?

Adron

Quote from: iago on April 08, 2004, 12:53 PM
Perhaps our yogurt is different than your yoghurt, because I think ours stays mixed.  Not that I've ever tried leaving it, but I don't think it would.  Is yours basically a think cream (somewhat like sour cream, but without the taste) with a fruit mixture on the bottom?

Well, the yogurt itself doesn't require mixing, but the fruit tends to sink to the bottom, so I shake it to mix the fruit and yogurt.

Akamas

Personally, I like the fruit on the bottom and I enjoy stirring my yogurt. I've tried those "yogurt drinks" called Yop or somthing. They're quite nasty, I prefer the origional kinda that I had when I was young, Fruit on the bottom.
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

SNiFFeR

I like drinkable yogurt. It's really yummy, cuz then I dont have to use silverware.

Akamas

Yes, thats true what kind of yogurt did you have? The kind that I tried was terrible, very bitter in taste.

iago

Quote from: SNiFFeR on April 08, 2004, 01:21 PM
I like drinkable yogurt. It's really yummy, cuz then I dont have to use silverware.

You don't have to anyway, I've drank yogurt straight from the container before!

Adron

Hmm, I kind of like small yoghurt thingies that I can eat with a spoon directly from the container. Feel free to phrase it out in improved English ;)

Akamas

QuoteYou don't have to anyway, I've drank yogurt straight from the container before!

You can do that?! *eyes open wide*

Soul Taker

Quote from: Adron on April 08, 2004, 03:06 PM
Hmm, I kind of like small yoghurt thingies that I can eat with a spoon directly from the container. Feel free to phrase it out in improved English ;)
I only know of them being referred to as standard yogurt cups.  AFAIK, they are the originals and the other types are the ones that need specific names.

iago

Quote from: Adron on April 08, 2004, 03:06 PM

<snip>

Yeah, those are the same as ours, on the outside anyway.

Adron

Quote from: iago on April 08, 2004, 07:46 PM
Yeah, those are the same as ours, on the outside anyway.

Ah, so now what remains is to check the inside... I typically don't stir mine. I like them shaken, not stirred. Guess I'll try opening one without shaking it and see how badly unmixed it is.

jigsaw

Well thats real yogurt that adron eats... Most often mixed with barries etc.. its very thick.  Americanized yogurt is higher in simple sugars and is based on more of a non-dairy platform. Evolved from healthy snack to deathly addiction in the USA.  WHat else will we screw up next?