• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

GUESS WHO IS 21?!

Started by Mitosis, March 31, 2004, 04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mitosis

iago is! Happy birthday iago! Hope you have a great one!

Thing

That sucking sound you hear is my bandwidth.

Fr0z3N

lol, happy bday iago, was gunna tell you on aim but you wernt on.

Thing

Quote from: Fr0z3N on March 31, 2004, 05:05 PM
What's wrong with you?  He's dead!  He unmounted!  Geez...
That sucking sound you hear is my bandwidth.

Grok

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO IAGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fr0z3N

Quote from: Thing on March 31, 2004, 05:07 PM
Quote from: Fr0z3N on March 31, 2004, 05:05 PM
What's wrong with you?  He's dead!  He unmounted!  Geez...

Hes probly out partying

iago

haha thanks everybody.  I just got home from work and opened my presents.  I got a cellphone and a graphite pool cue :)
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

K

Quote from: iago on March 31, 2004, 06:16 PM
haha thanks everybody.  I just got home from work and opened my presents.  I got a cellphone and a graphite pool cue :)

Go get drunk.

Oh wait, the drinking age in Canada is 19.

Nevermind.

Grok

Kind of ironic that as kids grow into adults, their first act is to exercise their right to be an idiot.

Edit:   :)

iago

Quote from: Grok on March 31, 2004, 06:37 PM
Kind of ironic that as kids grow into adults, their first act is to exercise their right to be an idiot.

haha yeah.  Legal drinking age here is 18, and on my 18th birthday I had a glass of wine.  Gogo me! :)

I'd rather just have my spagetti dinner and go to bed early.  On sunday I'm going out for pizza! :)
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Tuberload

Quote from: iago on March 31, 2004, 06:53 PM

haha yeah.  Legal drinking age here is 18, and on my 18th birthday I had a glass of wine.  Gogo me! :)

I'd rather just have my spagetti dinner and go to bed early.  On sunday I'm going out for pizza! :)

So does that mean you excerised your right to be an idiot before it was legaly given to you? ;) Have a good one.
Quote"Pray not for lighter burdens, but for stronger backs." -- Teddy Roosevelt
"Your forefathers have given you freedom, so good luck, see you around, hope you make it" -- Unknown

j0k3r

QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

MyndFyre

So true.  The "hour of power" is frequently exercised here in Phoenix.  :\ stupid kids.

[edit]
Oops! O_o Happy birthday iago!  Now you can come drink in the U.S. (pshh, just go to a hockey rink and watch some curling.) ;)
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Lobo

Look it's a signature.

Hostile

I'm 21, I'm 21! Man no one likes me, where was my birthday thread  :'( :'( :'( :'(
- Hostile is sexy.