• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Nath :-)

Started by Nath, March 22, 2004, 10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nath

Hey im Nath ( Short for Nathanial) I live in Casper, Wyoming USA.  I'm looking forward to learning how to program, I eventually want to learn C++ and Visual Basic.  I had recently bought the book C++ for dummies, I'll see how things work out.  When I need help.. I'll come and ask you experts ~_~, till then... PeaCe

Archangel

C++ for dummies

Where did u buy it? Alot of people need it fast :)
I'm not an Addict.

MyndFyre

Quote from: Archangel on March 27, 2004, 08:01 AM
C++ for dummies

Ooh, I'll sell my copy (it's the super C++ for dummies -- both volumes!) for US $85.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

iago

C++ for dummies

Chapters, Coles, McNalley Robinson, amazon, ebay, etc.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

ChR0NiC

C++ for dummies

Quote from: Myndfyre on March 27, 2004, 09:34 AM
Ooh, I'll sell my copy (it's the super C++ for dummies -- both volumes!) for US $85.

I can get it for $55 so, screw that -.-

MyndFyre

Quote from: ChR0NiC on April 08, 2004, 06:28 PM
C++ for dummies

Quote from: Myndfyre on March 27, 2004, 09:34 AM

I can get it for $55 so, screw that -.-

Are you serious, $55?  I was being completely sarcastic.  :P  I'll have to raise my price to $125 then.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.