• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Re:Diablo II!

Started by GoSuGaMING, March 22, 2004, 07:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoSuGaMING

is mf totally gone on 1.10 or is it just limited?

j0k3r

Neither, they reduced the drops for some non-boss super unique monsters (pindleskin). People still do hell mephisto, andy, and eldritch dispite the harder difficulty of hell.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

GoSuGaMING

oh, thats gay why did they do that?

j0k3r

Because the game was too damn easy.

And still is.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

iago

I find it easier now, strangely.  I've never made it as far in hardcore as I have now.  Playing once a week for the last month I've gotten to 70, I've never had a hc past high 50's before.

Also, cowing is dumb.  As soon as I get to level 20 (end of act 2) I do cow runs to get to 30 then smoke my way to baal runs, baal till 45, and do all of nightmare.  It's too easy :(
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

j0k3r

Quote from: iago on March 23, 2004, 11:32 AM
I find it easier now, strangely.  I've never made it as far in hardcore as I have now.  Playing once a week for the last month I've gotten to 70, I've never had a hc past high 50's before.

Also, cowing is dumb.  As soon as I get to level 20 (end of act 2) I do cow runs to get to 30 then smoke my way to baal runs, baal till 45, and do all of nightmare.  It's too easy :(
Yeah, but it's different from the 1.09 rush to cow then cow forever.
John Vo

GoSuGaMING

i heard they cut back ont he experiance that you can get in 1.10 from cows... and no mf on the king what so ever! how would it be easier, i read the fourms on the site and they said they were limiting it to where youc ant mf on end bosses

j0k3r

You're an idiot. Everything you said is wrong except the exp cut in cows.
John Vo

GoSuGaMING

eh? sorry to dissapoint you :( *sniffle*

Mitosis

Haahha, my drops today was amazing;

Eth Valor 2k Defence with 177 ED :)
Templars Might 1.7k
5 sojs and some other shit, oh yeah sur rune ohm rune and jah

And you only want 350 mf :)

j0k3r

Quote from: Mitosis on March 24, 2004, 03:41 PM
Haahha, my drops today was amazing;

Eth Valor 2k Defence with 177 ED :)
Templars Might 1.7k
5 sojs and some other shit, oh yeah sur rune ohm rune and jah

And you only want 350 mf :)
Nice try.
John Vo

Mitosis

Dont believe me get on bnet and Ill show you...

j0k3r

Running 5 meph bots for the whole day, I think it is impossible to find 5 sojs, sur, ohm, and jah.
John Vo

Mitosis

Nah, I did find them, now I traded the runes for enigma and 290s.

GoSuGaMING

soj's are alot easier to find now... but those runes and valor? kinda stretching it... in one go? i find that hard to believe