• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

the post your picture thread

Started by Noodlez, March 21, 2004, 04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Explicit

Definitely not the way I expected you to look, but I can adjust.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Invert

MyndFyre,

My mother always told me that if I don't have anything nice to say I should not say anything at all.
Oh who am I kidding....

You look like Grok's son, a fat red neck hillbilly.

Topaz

MyndFyre

QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Explicit

I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Invert

MyndFyre

I've never seen Grok's son.  I guess in that pic I look like a redneck hillbilly....  it was hunting camo.  :P
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Meh

I dont know how you Yanks can play paintball. It must be so hot and uncomfortable. I play occasionally in the UK and I still get boiling and exhausted.

iago

My friends have played paintball (well, airsoft, same deal) in Canadian Winter before..  I think like -20 would be worse than +30 :)
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Invert

Quote from: MyndFyre on November 28, 2005, 10:54 PM
I've never seen Grok's son.  I guess in that pic I look like a redneck hillbilly....  it was hunting camo.  :P

I worded that wrong, I should have said you look like you could be Grok's son. Grok does not have a son, he has a daughter. I think he only scored like once in his life so I think she is his only child.

Topaz

K

|