the post your picture thread

Started by Noodlez, March 21, 2004, 04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

warz

The movie: A, for effort
The acting: C-
Effects: B, the night vision was okay.
Actors: F, they either sounded like fags, looked like fags, or did both at the same time.

Over all rating: D. Maybe if people actually do decide to give money to the creator of this bot that was probably written in a pirated version of visual basic 6, then they can afford better props!

UserLoser.

MyndFyre

Talking about bumping topics?  stfu.  This topic exists for pictures!

Paintballing fun:

This was painful.  BUT - that game I got 2 guys out by shooting them and another 4 by surrendering them (the humiliating way of course!).  Unfortunately, the second time I went around the corner to surrender the second 2 guys, I got lit up -- that's where this welt is from.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

UserLoser.

You look nothing like what I would have expected

iago

Does that L on your cap stand for Loser? Ha!
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

MyndFyre

Wow, Ron, did you use all 2 hours and 17 minutes between our posts to come up with that?

Actually it stands for Leopold.  I don't really know what it means, but the hat matched the rest of my outfit and was $7.  Go walmart!
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Akamas

Looks like a violent hickey. You pimp.
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

QwertyMonster

I agree with UserLoser! I imagined you.... differently...

Spht

Arta

No one ever looks like you think they will :)

shout

iago

Quote from: MyndFyre on November 27, 2005, 02:18 AM
Wow, Ron, did you use all 2 hours and 17 minutes between our posts to come up with that?
Yes, I sat here trying to think of something witty the whole time.

Quote from: Arta[vL] on November 27, 2005, 08:58 AM
No one ever looks like you think they will :)
I'll bet you look really hairy.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

UserLoser.

Quote from: Spht on November 27, 2005, 08:13 AM
I didn't imagine you at all.

I think of you all the time...being naked

MyndFyre

Quote from: Shout on November 27, 2005, 09:29 AM
I imagined more facial hair :/
Heh.  My hair is too light to support facial hair.  I grew a goatee out for three weeks once.  You couldn't see it.  At least it's not Gary Busey blonde, though.

|