• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

SuSE help

Started by muert0, March 12, 2004, 12:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

muert0

iago or anyone else who can answer this question, my desktop has about 2 inches of square blackness all the way around it. Do you get what I'm saying? If not I can try to figure out another way to word it. Oh well I want to know if anyone knows how to get rid of it. I tryed playing around with the resolutions.
To lazy for slackware.

MyndFyre

Have you tried playing around with your physical monitor?  On mine there are a bunch of settings dealing with horizontal/vertical width, shape, et. al.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Thing

Open up a terminal window and type in sax2 - hit Enter
Enter the root password
Verify that you are using the correct Video Card Driver and refresh rates for your monitor.
That sucking sound you hear is my bandwidth.

muert0

Yeah, it was the monitor itself not the driver or settings. Thanks for the help.
To lazy for slackware.