• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Ever wanted to own a submarine?

Started by Crazy_X, March 09, 2004, 09:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grok

Quote from: Hazard on March 10, 2004, 04:01 PM
I'd rather buy a US SeaWolf class nuclear attack submarine... but they are a little pricey and it might be hard to convince the government to let me have one.

Where are you going to get 120 sailors who will follow your leadership?  Being a Navy trained submarine reactor operator, I could run the reactor for you.  But I won't  :)

Hazard

Quote from: Grok on March 10, 2004, 06:31 PM
Quote from: Hazard on March 10, 2004, 04:01 PM
I'd rather buy a US SeaWolf class nuclear attack submarine... but they are a little pricey and it might be hard to convince the government to let me have one.

Where are you going to get 120 sailors who will follow your leadership?

I have my sources.

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne

Crazy_X

j0k3r

QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

CrAz3D

rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Yoni

Quote from: Adron on March 10, 2004, 02:05 PM
Repairs? These are palestinians! All they need is to load that one nuke on it, there'll be no need of repairs after it's been in combat.

Quote from: CrAz3D on March 10, 2004, 02:07 PM
Do I sense racial judgement?  ;)

Sounds good to me...

Adron

Quote from: Adron on March 10, 2004, 02:05 PM
Repairs? These are palestinians! All they need is to load that one nuke on it, there'll be no need of repairs after it's been in combat.

Quote from: CrAz3D on March 10, 2004, 02:07 PM
Do I sense racial judgement?  ;)

Quote from: Yoni on March 10, 2004, 08:04 PM
Sounds good to me...

Of course, I see very clearly. If they'd been Israeli, they'd never had needed repairs, only rearming or scrapping - they go around shooting civilians, so they don't get any damage until the time they're blown up by a big bomb.

Hazard

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne