• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Main Menu

Matt

Started by Matthew, March 05, 2004, 11:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthew

Hi, im Matthew@USeast some of you may of known me as EviL@USeast about 2 months ago, also LizArD@USeast. I don't program, im not a crack head, and I watch Chapelle's show. Im from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and that is all.

MrRaza

Matthew

ty
http://www.matt.rackedhosting.com/pictures/
the rest of my sigs are there if you wanna look, this is my first day using photoshop. I've gone crazy in love with it =)

MrRaza

nice, maybe you could make some for me. =]

Maddox

Cocaine is a helluva drug.
asdf.

iago

Quote from: Matthew on March 05, 2004, 11:31 PM
Hi, im Matthew@USeast some of you may of known me as EviL@USeast about 2 months ago, also LizArD@USeast. I don't program, im not a crack head, and I watch Chapelle's show. Im from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and that is all.

To quote Simon, "I can't help but wonder, why are you here?"
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

ChR0NiC

So matt, what brings you to these forums o.O

hismajesty

Matthew is such a cool name! :)

Meh

Cough*    Wonder why? Mattsporsche911    *Cough

j0k3r

QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

SiMi

What did the five fingers say to the face?

SNiFFeR

Quote from: Simi on April 15, 2004, 04:09 PM
What did the five fingers say to the face?

Slap!

* SNiFFeR smacks you!

I'm Rick James, bitch!

Archonist

'im not a crack head'.. Guilty conscience?