• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Main Menu

Max Payne 2

Started by Rock, March 05, 2004, 04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rock

Not a bad game xept too short.

Hitmen

I noticed that too, I don't like beating games in a few hours. Especially games I paid full price for.

Rock

i paid just 1$ for it burnt copy. It was worth that i think.  ;D

j0k3r

Quote from: Rock on March 05, 2004, 04:51 PM
i paid just 1$ for it burnt copy. It was worth that i think.  ;D
Yeah of course the hundreds of hours of programming and debugging and the millions of dollars that went into it come out to a $1 game.

Kill yourself now.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

muert0

From what i've read and I think it was this forum. They don't condone the piracy of software. So you may want to keep it to yourself if you do.

http://www.antionline.com/main_photogallery.php?s=&action=full&photoid=94917
To lazy for slackware.

Rock

I didnt burn my friend did and he owed me a dollar and gave me max payne instead. I had no choice in the matter. happy? :)

j0k3r

Quote from: Rock on March 08, 2004, 02:45 PM
I didnt burn my friend did and he owed me a dollar and gave me max payne instead. I had no choice in the matter. happy? :)
If I owed you $10 and I gave you a lollipop would that be ok too?
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Rock

if you gave me around 30 of them, id think bout it. But i'd rather have the 10$. If you owed me 1$ and gave me 2 lollips then that would be fine, but you dont owe me any money, so why are we discussing this?

Meh

Copying is wrong. I think its ok to copy films as long as you buy them when they come out at shops.

j0k3r

Quote from: Rock on March 09, 2004, 10:21 AM
if you gave me around 30 of them, id think bout it. But i'd rather have the 10$. If you owed me 1$ and gave me 2 lollips then that would be fine, but you dont owe me any money, so why are we discussing this?
I'm tring to say CDs are worthless unless there is something you want on it, it doesn't matter you obviously couldn't care less.
John Vo

Vicious

QuoteDuring a presentation at the Bear Stearns 17th Annual Media, Entertainment and Information Conference. Jeffrey C. Lapin, Chief Executive Officer of Take-Two confirmed that the company will publish Max Payne 3. Take 2 also registered the http://www.maxpayne3.com/

Sounds good.  8)

Adron

Quote from: j0k3r on March 09, 2004, 05:10 PM
I'm tring to say CDs are worthless unless there is something you want on it, it doesn't matter you obviously couldn't care less.

Empty or rewriteable CDs are worth something!

j0k3r

Quote from: Adron on March 12, 2004, 10:41 AM
Quote from: j0k3r on March 09, 2004, 05:10 PM

Empty or rewriteable CDs are worth something!
If someone owed you $2 and instead gave you a blank CDRW, would you be happy?
John Vo

Adron

Quote from: j0k3r on March 12, 2004, 01:54 PM
If someone owed you $2 and instead gave you a blank CDRW, would you be happy?

No. A DVD-RW would do though.

j0k3r

Damn, I was going to ask you for $2.
John Vo