C++
HMTL
Java
Javascript
hmm....
MDSEV <---- not much experience with it

my website
www.thebnetbotsite.cjb.net

i modified a greet bot to send messages and to receieve them and to log everyone that joins the channel
"The Arguments of Today Result in the Wars of Tomorrow" - Quote By Muah.
<@Logan> I spent a minute looking at my own code by accident.
<@Logan> I was thinking "What the hell is this guy doing?"

<kow`> "There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't."
<SpaceRain> That's only 2 types of people, kow.
<SpaceRain> STUPID

<[TN]FBMachine> i got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section

God i love Bash.org.

Yoni

What's MDSEV? (Do you mean MSDEV? That's not a language, it's an IDE...)

Quote from: AC_Drkan on March 04, 2004, 10:44 AM
i modified a greet bot to send messages and to receieve them and to log everyone that joins the channel

If that's true, you already own about half of the bot developers on these forums. (Not sarcastically.)

AC_Drkan

yep i know all those languages.

spelling isn't my strong point.
all these classes plus some more are offered at my school :)
and im only 16
I also know some (alot of knowledge) of hmm... cannot say it here cause its illegal ;)

check out my website guys

331 hits in the first 15 hours it was up!

Dan
"The Arguments of Today Result in the Wars of Tomorrow" - Quote By Muah.
<@Logan> I spent a minute looking at my own code by accident.
<@Logan> I was thinking "What the hell is this guy doing?"

<kow`> "There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't."
<SpaceRain> That's only 2 types of people, kow.
<SpaceRain> STUPID

<[TN]FBMachine> i got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section

God i love Bash.org.

j0k3r

Quote from: AC_Drkan on March 05, 2004, 10:26 AM
yep i know all those languages.

spelling isn't my strong point.
all these classes plus some more are offered at my school :)
and im only 16
I also know some (alot of knowledge) of hmm... cannot say it here cause its illegal ;)

check out my website guys

331 hits in the first 15 hours it was up!

Dan
Maybe it's time for some real hosting then?
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

muert0

Wish they had programming classes at the schools here. The only one they had was introduction to programming and it was QBasic.
To lazy for slackware.

MyndFyre

Quote from: AC_Drkan on March 04, 2004, 10:44 AM
programming languages:
C  <--currently taking a course
C++
HMTL

A couple notes...

C++ is a superset of C.  If you know C++, then you should already know all that you have to know about C.  How you can know C++ without knowing C is beyond me.

HTML is a markup language, not a programming language.  It can be manipulated programatically, but markup and programming are entirely different things.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

j0k3r

Quote from: Myndfyre on March 23, 2004, 07:02 PM
C++ is a superset of C.  If you know C++, then you should already know all that you have to know about C.  How you can know C++ without knowing C is beyond me.
You can easily learn C++ without prior knowledge to C. I'm doing it right now.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Hitmen

Quote from: j0k3r on March 23, 2004, 07:18 PM
You can easily learn C++ without prior knowledge to C. I'm doing it right now.
I think he means once you've learned C++, you've already learned as much C as you need to.

j0k3r

Oh that makes sense now, I read it as though he was saying you have to know C to know C++ (like, prerequisite), gotta be careful with words I guess.
John Vo

GoSuGaMING

Quote from: j0k3r on March 05, 2004, 03:33 PM
Maybe it's time for some real hosting then?

www.liquidweb.com has some good hosting...

j0k3r

I have better hosting than that, I was saying HE needed better hosting.
John Vo

GoSuGaMING

hows it better? whats your has what 2 gigs of webspace for 4$ its prolly home ran to and not a legit company

j0k3r

No, it's a legit host who I've been with for over a year now. I don't have 2gigs of space, don't need nearly that much.
John Vo

Archangel

He dont need a new host, he needs a better design.. ew...
I'm not an Addict.

Mephisto

Not true at all...