• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Main Menu

Takagism

Started by Yoni, February 25, 2004, 01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soul Taker

The sequel to this was recently released!
http://www.fasco-cs.com/works/viridian/index_e.html
Much harder.

Yoni

QuoteService Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
:(

Soul Taker

Ew, if only you were eight hours earlier.

Naem

Yoni just keep trying, it will work eventually. I gave up on the viridian room :/
اگر بتوانید این را بهخوابید ، من را "پی ام" کنید

Yoni

j0k3r

So hard I couldn't even get started.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Adron

QuoteI found six cards, one cd case, some incense, a lighter, a medicine bottle with two pills and a paper with writing on it, a beer can, paper with some hair, two pictures, and a frame.

Pictures go in frame, and frame or cd case go on shelf. So does can and incense, and incense can be lit. I found numbers for the cards, but no way to use the cards. The message in the darkness makes slightly more sense played backwards, but not much. And I can almost feel the dead person's spirit.

Mysteries: The locked red book. The blank yellow book. How to use the cards. Why I can just almost feel the person's spirit.

hismajesty

After about an hour and a half I had to redo it because my beer was warm!

Naem

Yeah I tried playing the message backwards. You can tell he's saying something but it's inintelligible.
اگر بتوانید این را بهخوابید ، من را "پی ام" کنید

Adron

Quote from: hismajesty on May 11, 2004, 07:35 PM

Couldn't you just put it back in the refrigerator for a while?

Soul Taker

Adron:
QuoteThe locked red diary is pretty integral.  Perhaps there is a skeleton key?  ;)
As far as I could tell, the pictures and frame are just there for no reason.
The cards were very annoying to figure out how to use.  There's a map of sorts for them though, try using various items you already have on other items.

hismajesty

Quote from: Adron on May 12, 2004, 04:59 AM
Quote from: hismajesty on May 11, 2004, 07:35 PM

Couldn't you just put it back in the refrigerator for a while?

hmm! I remember clicking it and it didn't go back in, maybe I should have tried again.

Adron:
QuoteAs far as the red book goes pay close attention to Aya's birthday, the four digit date is very important. (0508)
[/black]

Adron

Quote from: Soul Taker on May 12, 2004, 05:07 AM
Adron:
QuoteThe locked red diary is pretty integral.  Perhaps there is a skeleton key?  ;)
As far as I could tell, the pictures and frame are just there for no reason.
The cards were very annoying to figure out how to use.  There's a map of sorts for them though, try using various items you already have on other items.

I figured out the map for them, what I haven't figured out is how the cards and their order can be used. Haven't found any object that a card can be used on (i.e. can't put card #1 into the frame or something). I'm going to give it another shot tonight, and look for a skeleton key.

Soul Taker

QuoteIIRC, you find what you use the cards on hidden inside of a very big object  :P

hismajesty

Spoiler, not a hint:
QuoteTake the lighter and burn the hair, keep clicking the paper until a design comes up. Then use the lighter twice on the blanket to get a green sheet with the same cube making design. Look on the sheet you got in the medicine bottle and write down the corresponding symbol with the number on the paper the hair was on. Place the card on the right number on the green piece.

Not a Spoiler but answer to previous question:

QuoteThe yellow book just has the pictures that go into the frame, the frame is needed but I don't think it's always needed.

|