• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Main Menu

Takagism

Started by Yoni, February 25, 2004, 01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SNiFFeR

Took me about 30 minutes. Hehe it was quite fun, I got bored of looking and just started randomly clicking.

j0k3r

QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Adron

I got the movie on the first watch. What took me longest was the ring in the drapes. Stupid thing. :P

K

Quote from: Adron on February 26, 2004, 04:31 PM
I got the movie on the first watch. What took me longest was the ring in the drapes. Stupid thing. :P

So THATS where the other ring was!  Now, where's this battery everyone's talking about...

iago

Quote from: Adron on February 26, 2004, 04:31 PM

Yeah, me too.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Zakath

Took me a bit to figure out the significance of the URL. At first I couldn't for the life of me figure out how I was supposed to solve the puzzle it helps with.
Quote from: iago on February 02, 2005, 03:07 PM
Yes, you can't have everybody...contributing to the main source repository.  That would be stupid and create chaos.

Opensource projects...would be dumb.

UserLoser.

MOTHER F*CKING MOVIE WTF >:( >:(

In other words: I'm stuck damnit

warz

Yeah, that was a fun link. Surprisingly I found everything in like 20 minutes, but I was randomly clicking for awhile. The hardest was the ring in the drapes. You had to click on it a few times for it to show. I got the movie thing on my first try. I want to find more of those!

Dark-Feanor

I found everything in like 20 minutes. Then it took me like another 20 to find the battery. The rest took me like 5 minutes.
- Feanor[xL]
clan exile
Firebot
iago: "caps lock is like cruise control for cool"

Naem

I'm stuck... I found a casette tape, a battery, a URL, a box which I put both rings in, a key (besides the drawer keys), and a power supply cable. I guess I'm supposed to do something with the CD player but nothing's worked. I turn it on but I have no CD to put in there. I'm guessing the CD is in the mysterious box. The battery won't go into the box nor will any other item I have..
اگر بتوانید این را بهخوابید ، من را "پی ام" کنید

Adron

Quote from: Naem on February 27, 2004, 09:16 AM
I'm stuck... I found a casette tape, a battery, a URL, a box which I put both rings in, a key (besides the drawer keys), and a power supply cable. I guess I'm supposed to do something with the CD player but nothing's worked. I turn it on but I have no CD to put in there. I'm guessing the CD is in the mysterious box. The battery won't go into the box nor will any other item I have..

You need to look around the room for another item, which IIRC isn't inside something, you just have to look from the right direction.

Naem

I have the paper with URL and an empty CD case (?) if that's what you're referring to. Full list:

Box (2 rings inside)
Battery
Empty CD Case
Paper w/ URL
Two keys (used, unlocked drawers)
Casette tape
Power supply cable (used on CD Player)
An "ordinary key"
2 rings (used, in box)

Adron

Yes, I know what piece you're missing to open the box, and I still think my advise applies to it.

Naem

OK I found the stick and I can watch the movie. Working on the significance of it now.

Edit: I've got nothing. Oh well.
Edit2: Solved! Thanks for hints adron/yoni.

Brolly

I can't find the cassette and the battery, but I have everything else.

Edit: Found the cassette.

|