• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

.NET

Started by Master Of Puppets, February 13, 2004, 11:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Of Puppets

I'm curious if they have an edition like they used to for visual basic that was free but you just couldn't make a .exe? I believe that was for visual basic though.. still a little curious on .NET in general can anyone help?

Newby

I don't think they do. You could search the Microsoft MSDN webpage for one. :P
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

UserLoser.

Quote from: Master Of Puppets on February 13, 2004, 11:23 PM
I'm curious if they have an edition like they used to for visual basic that was free but you just couldn't make a .exe? I believe that was for visual basic though.. still a little curious on .NET in general can anyone help?

From the looks of this thread, it doesn't have to do with Battle.net Bot Development... I don't think you're going to get many replies here, maybe more in the General Programming forum

MyndFyre

This belongs on the .NET forum.

That said, you should download the .NET Framework SDK.  It includes an XML Forms Designer, and compilers for C#, VB .NET, and JScript .NET.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Master Of Puppets

it is.. thats where i put it anyway..i only see it when i look in .NET platform forum..

Newby

Quote from: Master Of Puppets on February 14, 2004, 10:42 AM
it is.. thats where i put it anyway..i only see it when i look in .NET platform forum..

It's because it was moved. You originally put this in the BNET bot development forum.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Master Of Puppets

Thanks a lot for the help, and sorry for posting it in wrong area, seriously im not stupid it had to have been an accident :)