• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

UT2004 demo released

Started by Hitmen, February 11, 2004, 04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hitmen

Downloading as we speak, fileplanet servers are clogged to shit. Don't use fileplanet anyways, they suck, easy enough to find a download you don't have to wait 138 minutes for.

Newby

- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Hitmen

It's um, ok. Assult is what you'd expect from the first UT, but not as fun. Onslaught is probably the highlight of the demo, with the vehicles and all, but with only one level in the demo it gets boring pretty quick.  Deathmatch/Team Deathmatch/Capture The Flag/Bombing Run just like UT2003. Oh, and the new announcer voice sucks (I'm pretty sure you can change it like 2003, I haven't looked yet), and there are new pretty graphics.

Hostile

vehicles were introduced in Unreal 2 XMP :p Its mostly like Unreal 2 XMP + Unreal Tournament 2003 x 2 :P
- Hostile is sexy.

Hitmen

I never played or really read anything about Unreal 2, so I wouldn't know.

l)ragon

I take it that the demo is one player only then?
*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,l)ragon,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*

Hostile

Wrong =) and Unreal 2 XMP was the multiplayer version of Unreal 2 incase thats why you assumed it would only be single player. Its very nice, worth a download since its free and good. And Hitman, you can change announcer voice in settings, just change from Male to Sexy (Female) :P
- Hostile is sexy.

l)ragon

Quote from: Hostile on February 11, 2004, 10:56 PM
Wrong =) and Unreal 2 XMP was the multiplayer version of Unreal 2 incase thats why you assumed it would only be single player. Its very nice, worth a download since its free and good. And Hitman, you can change announcer voice in settings, just change from Male to Sexy (Female) :P

I have Unreal II, was refering to the UT2004 demo.
*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,l)ragon,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*

RackPaintYo

nEVER PLAYED ANY OF THE UT SERIES. aND I TRYED THIS AND IT WAS PRETTY FUN. aNYONE WANT TO PLAY WITH ME?

Newby

Quote from: RackPaintYo on February 13, 2004, 09:08 PM
nEVER PLAYED ANY OF THE UT SERIES. aND I TRYED THIS AND IT WAS PRETTY FUN. aNYONE WANT TO PLAY WITH ME?

hOW ABOUT YOU LEARN WHERE YOUR CAPS LOCK IS. tYPING LIKE THIS IS REALY FUCKING ANNOYING. pLUS IT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT. ^^

I only really liked Unreal Championship. None of the others seemed to be any good. Just Quake III clones.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Hostile

- Hostile is sexy.

RackPaintYo

Quote from: Newby on February 13, 2004, 09:53 PM
Quote from: RackPaintYo on February 13, 2004, 09:08 PM

hOW ABOUT YOU LEARN WHERE YOUR CAPS LOCK IS. tYPING LIKE THIS IS REALY FUCKING ANNOYING. pLUS IT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT. ^^

I only really liked Unreal Championship. None of the others seemed to be any good. Just Quake III clones.

i WILL TYPE THE WAY i WANT, MR.GRAMMAR KING. dONT YOU HAVE SOMETHING BETTER TO DO LIKE READ SOME Ebook's?

Hitmen

After reluctantly playing onslaught with my brother to show it too him I'm now hooked again.
* Hitmen pre-orders

hismajesty

I got mine from fileplanet the other day: 90 minute wait. I didn't start playing until today though, played with Hostile and owned him. (OK, well not really but I almost killed him..once)

K

Quote from: hismajesty on February 14, 2004, 06:16 PM
I got mine from fileplanet the other day: 90 minute wait. I didn't start playing until today though, played with Hostile and owned him. (OK, well not really but I almost killed him..once)

Anyone wants to play, you know where to find me...