• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Hey Skywing messge me

Started by Atmalion, February 07, 2004, 07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atmalion

Or at least tell me why your ignoring me..

j0k3r

Quote from: Atmalion on February 07, 2004, 07:24 PM
Or at least tell me why your ignoring me..
Wouldn't that defeat the general purpose?
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Hostile

Quick, everyone lets pretend to ignore Atmalion! ^^
- Hostile is sexy.

Grok

Hostile

I could top it, if I wanted to. ::) :-*
- Hostile is sexy.

Atmalion

yea thanks..

i just dont know what the deal is.. ive sent him several messages on msn/ email, PMs here and even got on a voice over net thing and he is ignoring me..

grok do you know why? im tired of it

jigsaw

Are you one of those peace maker fags from high school.  The person who has to make sure everyone is getting along, or esle you can't sleep at night?  Life sucks, learn to hate everyone and get over it :)

Hostile

Jigsaw manages to pull something out of his ass again that is totally random and out of context, good job. :-\
- Hostile is sexy.

Atmalion

jig watch your fucking mouth

this is doom-gaze btw i dont know why yall are being dicks, you all know me

and i dont deserve to be treated like shit, thanks..

im trying to get hold of skywing cause apparently he is the only one who knows how to do something i need to know how to do, everyone else who he told is sworn to secrecy, so i pretty much have to talk to him, but only problem is he is the only guy who wont talk

Hostile

You could come on botnet and bug him until he gets so annoyed that he does it just to get you to shut up, thats usually what I do and yes I knew it was you. :P
- Hostile is sexy.

Atmalion

i dont have a botnet client

Grok

Oh lol I always forget you're Doom-Gaze.  USE DOOM-GAZE cause I'm old and forget things!!!

Nah, I don't know why Skywing does anything he does, or doesn't do.  Nor does he have any idea why I do what I do or don't do.

But Jigsaw, he knows me intimately.  Ooh baby ooh baby ooh!  :p

Doomy, the comment was in fun plz  :)  But I really did forget you use this name.

Atmalion

oh well
im getting the feeling no one hears from or understands skywing anyway

i remember back in the day he would actually talk, and brag about stuff he had done and work with other people on things..

Atmalion

im changing names i dont even use this one anymore and obviously no one recognizes it hehe

Kp

Quote from: Atmalion on February 07, 2004, 08:19 PMi just dont know what the deal is.. ive sent him several messages on msn/ email, PMs here and even got on a voice over net thing and he is ignoring me..

Skywing's been unusually quiet the last few days.  My guess is he's being kept busy with other things.  He'll return eventually.

Quote from: Atmalion on February 07, 2004, 08:22 PM
this is doom-gaze btw i dont know why yall are being dicks, you all know me

Actually, I really don't know you. :)  I did immediately recognize you as DoomGaze though...

Quote from: Atmalion on February 07, 2004, 08:25 PM
i dont have a botnet client

Write one.  It's an open specification.  Took me about an hour to do one from scratch a few days ago, complete with pretty nice console UI.

Quote from: Atmalion on February 07, 2004, 08:31 PM
oh well
im getting the feeling no one hears from or understands skywing anyway

i remember back in the day he would actually talk, and brag about stuff he had done and work with other people on things..

We hear from him, just not regularly.  Many of us are quite busy lately, so group projects have somewhat fallen by the wayside.
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!