• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Stopping Floodbots

Started by Dayclone, January 24, 2004, 03:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dayclone

What's the best bot right now that can flood like the faster floodbot like faster then titian.

Thing

That sucking sound you hear is my bandwidth.

Spht

Go Sonybot!

Quote from: Dayclone on January 24, 2004, 03:52 PM
What's the best bot right now that can flood like the faster floodbot like faster then titian.

You want to stop flood bots by using a flood bot?

Hazard

Some people honestly figure that flooding back is the best way to get somebody to stop flooding...

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne

Stealth

You came to a group of people who hate floodbots and spend time trying to ban or ignore them...

... asking what the best floodbot is?

Ladies and gentlemen: Drugs are bad.
- Stealth
Author of StealthBot

______

Someone Set us up the Bomb!
Quote from: Dayclone on January 24, 2004, 03:52 PM

All your Bases Are Belong To us!

Grok

MrRaza

Hrmm, the hardest thing for a robot to do is to balance itself and walk at the same time, mainly because the robot will have to balance on one foot, move leg forward and place it down without falling.

Spht

Quote from: MrRaza on January 24, 2004, 10:20 PM
Hrmm, the hardest thing for a robot to do is to balance itself and walk at the same time, mainly because the robot will have to balance on one foot, move leg forward and place it down without falling.

So that's how walking works!

Thing

That sucking sound you hear is my bandwidth.

iago

I suppose if you have your own floodbot and can max out your channel that would basically make it by-invitation-only :)
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Adron

Quote from: iago on January 25, 2004, 03:18 AM
I suppose if you have your own floodbot and can max out your channel that would basically make it by-invitation-only :)

On the other hand, you can't control who joins when you invite...

Denial

best way to beat the floodbot is to filter it so you dont even notice its there. People flood you because you try to ban it if you ignore them they will go away. who cares its just a spam message if your being flooded it means they are jealous of something you got they dont
Actus non facit reum nisi mens sit rea

MrRaza

Quote from: Spht on January 24, 2004, 10:33 PM

Very Few humanoid robots can actually walk, only about 2 or 3 can do it properly, I think.

Grok

Quote from: MrRaza on January 26, 2004, 10:19 AM
Quote from: Spht on January 24, 2004, 10:33 PM

Very Few humanoid robots can actually walk, only about 2 or 3 can do it properly, I think.

I'm sorry but this is mistaken.  Both the far left and far right are mostly able to walk quite normally.