• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Battle.Net Hashing

Started by H0CKEY, January 20, 2004, 11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H0CKEY

Ok i dont know Reverse Engineering so i cannot hash starcraft, diablo2 ect on my bots. So I was wondering if anyone has the current cd decodes and PacketBuffers if so it would be greatly appreciated.

StormGage

I think this is a good candidate for the Bot Development forum.  :P
It obviously has nothing specific to do with C/C++, but moreover, specific to bot development related topics.

ChR0NiC

Skywing

ChR0NiC

Thank You For Clearing That Up... :)

ChR0NiC

You can check some sources like Eth Bot and UserLoser. They both can logon with STAR, SEXP, D2, W2, D2XP using Hashes. So they would be good to check out.
I guess I can temporarily load them on my server, but tell me when you got them so I can remove them.

http://www.elitenetworkz.net/userlosource.zip
http://www.elitenetworkz.net/EthBotFull.zip

These are both very good sources.....You can learn alot from them
Including CDKey Hashing and CheckRevision.......

UserLoser.

Sorry,  I never released or shared a source code

iago

I'd recommend looking into using BNLS.  I'm sure Skywing or Kp or Yoni will be more than happy to point you towards the BNLSSpecs text file.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Kp

Quote from: iago on January 22, 2004, 10:42 AM
I'd recommend looking into using BNLS.  I'm sure Skywing or Kp or Yoni will be more than happy to point you towards the BNLSSpecs text file.

The BNLS protocol specification is linked from the vL documents page.
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!

UserLoser.

Quote from: ChR0NiC on January 22, 2004, 07:22 AM
You can check some sources like Eth Bot and UserLoser. They both can logon with STAR, SEXP, D2, W2, D2XP using Hashes. So they would be good to check out.
I guess I can temporarily load them on my server, but tell me when you got them so I can remove them.

http://www.elitenetworkz.net/userlosource.zip
http://www.elitenetworkz.net/EthBotFull.zip

These are both very good sources.....You can learn alot from them
Including CDKey Hashing and CheckRevision.......

UserBot?  I'm sorry, that's not mine nor did it come from me and don't say that it's mine when it's not.  The *real* UserBot currently consists of 15 forms, 9 modules, and 13 Class Modules totalling up to 17,827 lines of code...

ChR0NiC

Well...I figured it was yours....unless there is some freak going around pretending to be you, making bots and putting your names on it and releasing the source....

Spht

Quote from: ChR0NiC on January 22, 2004, 05:47 PM
Well...I figured it was yours....unless there is some freak going around pretending to be you, making bots and putting your names on it and releasing the source....

It's you isn't it!

ChR0NiC

Quote from: Spht on January 22, 2004, 06:48 PM
It's you isn't it!

I wish.....I haven't successfully made a bot that connects with Hashes yet....

Tuberload

Quote from: ChR0NiC on January 22, 2004, 06:57 PM

Quote from: Spht on January 22, 2004, 06:48 PM
It's you isn't it!

I wish.....I haven't successfully made a bot that connects with Hashes yet....

All you have to do is use someone else's dll's that are readily available...
Quote"Pray not for lighter burdens, but for stronger backs." -- Teddy Roosevelt
"Your forefathers have given you freedom, so good luck, see you around, hope you make it" -- Unknown

hismajesty

IIRC, UserLoser helped that guy with a few various things and then the guy released the source saying it was by UserLoser.