• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

SNOW SNOW SNOW

Started by Denial, December 31, 2003, 06:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thing

That sucking sound you hear is my bandwidth.

hismajesty

It's going to be 70 degrees today, 75 tommorow, then start dropping to the 30's. Hopefully we'll get some snow.  :)

iago

-37c here.  That's about the same as farenheit.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

hismajesty

I've never seen a lot of snow, so I imagine you don't like it? I, on the other hand, love it...seeing as if we get two inches we're out of school for about 2+ days.

Skywing

No snow at all here.  I think the most we got was <1ft...

Spht

We didn't get much snow this Christmas compared to other Christmas'. It was snowing some yesterday and this is the result today (picture taken outside my house):

Spht

I found a picture that I took last year around the same time (more snow):

Hostile

Ok, Yesterday... In Milwaukee... It was 54° F with a rain and nice spring smell. We've only had like a total of 1" of snow so far, damn El`Nino!
- Hostile is sexy.

Adron

Quote from: iago on January 03, 2004, 09:11 AM
-37c here.  That's about the same as farenheit.

Wow, scary cold... That's cold enough that even I, who normally loves freezing cold weather, wouldn't want to be outside more than necessary.

hismajesty

Spht, I've never seen that much snow in my life.   :o

edit: used wrong smiley

Spht

Quote from: hismajesty on January 03, 2004, 06:15 PM
Spht, I've never seen that much snow in my life.   :o

edit: used wrong smiley

You may enjoy these then (also taken last year):

(Someone's house was partially snowed in)

(My house)

iago

Haha, that's nothing.  We have like twice as much snow as that first house there!! Luckly our door's on the back :)

Meh

Your all too lucky. The most snow we ever got in Wales from what I can remember is about 1/2c.m. It sucks.

Nice house spht and nice view. Looks kinda like the everglades.

Hostile

err.... when I was younger we would get an easy 4 feet of snow atleast once during. Not even counting the drifts that are in spht's picture, which could go much higher. :P Thats almost nothing.
- Hostile is sexy.

iago

We've had some pretty nasty storms here.  I don't remember it, but in '86 and '64 we had nasty storms.  I've seen pictures of streets where you can only see vans and trucks, the cars were completely buried.  Once they plowed, it was like walking through a canyon (I'm told) because the snow piles were taller than a person.

|