• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Logitech diNovo

Started by Yoni, December 29, 2003, 05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoni

Maintain?? Oh please, the Logitech wireless and Bluetooth receivers are rechargers. Just put the mouse in the cradle before you go to sleep. It lasts like a week without recharging too.

iago

I've never ran my battery out since I got it, except for the first recharge (but it says it's not full until 3 recharges anyway).  The main reason I want this is because I have S-Video out, and I tend to leave my laptop by my tv and go sit on the couch.  Having cordless saves me a lot of getting up and walking time :)
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Skywing

Recharging it is just a matter of putting it in the base station when you're done using the computer.  Hardly a big problem?

iago

Speaking of that, I just killed the battery.  oops :)

Note: it took about 2 days off the charger.

Hostile

lol, I know but when you're going to bed isn't that like the last thing you think about? And yeah even on microsofts wireless mice like 2 AA batteries last 2-4 months(realistically). But then... they weigh more, the batterys make the mouse heavier. I like to work out but not when I'm programming.  ::)
- Hostile is sexy.

iago

If I can work out while programming, then I can lose some weight and be healthier and live longer.  Perhaps they should make mice weigh a few pounds for the good of the nation!

Yoni

Quote from: Hostile on January 04, 2004, 03:14 AM
lol, I know but when you're going to bed isn't that like the last thing you think about?
With a little practice, you can program yourself to remember these things.

j0k3r

lol, I know but when you're going to bed isn't that like the last thing you think about?
You'll start remembering when you've woken up a couple times with a dead mouse.

Working out with your mouse? Your shoulder and forearm might get a little tired, but what happens after 6months when your right arm is twice as big as your left arm?
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

iago

Quote from: j0k3r on January 04, 2004, 06:48 AM
You'll start remembering when you've woken up a couple times with a dead mouse.

Working out with your mouse? Your shoulder and forearm might get a little tired, but what happens after 6months when your right arm is twice as big as your left arm?

hmm, move your mouse with your right hand and masturbate with your left to balance it out?

j0k3r

There's something about masturbating for 16hours that seems painful to me.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

iago

There's something about moving a mouse for 16 hours nonstop that also seems painful

Hitmen

Quote from: iago on January 04, 2004, 08:02 AM
There's something about moving a mouse for 16 hours nonstop that also seems painful
What?! Weirdo!

j0k3r

Well I've done it everyday for the past 2 weeks and have yet to experience any.
John Vo

iago

Well, I can't say I've ever masturbated for that long.  If anybody has, feel free to tell us if it's painful or not.  Otherwise, we can't really make a case about this either way.

hismajesty

Quote from: Hitmen on January 04, 2004, 11:12 AM
What?! Weirdo!
You carry your mouse while getting soda? Now that's weird!

|