• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

[Flash Game] Curve Ball

Started by CupHead, December 27, 2003, 10:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CupHead

Newby

Naw, me and my buddies have gotten level 9-10 .... my friend is really good at getting to level 10 and losing. I'll look for screenshots.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

warz

UserLoser.

Heh, i probably could have beaten it.  it scored on me on the first level :o, level 7, and once on level 8

Probe

CupHead

I got to level 9 with 4 lives left, but it was insanely hard.  I didn't even manage to score a point against this one.

UserLoser.

Damnit - addicted to this now, can't get past level 8... once again on my last few games the computer(flash/script/whatever) scored on me on level 2!!

Edit: Quitting now, farthest: Level 8, Score: 26955, Red balls left: 2

Naem

level 8 is tough. some balls were bouncing off the wall 5 times before they got to the other side and the comp would still hit it :/
اگر بتوانید این را بهخوابید ، من را "پی ام" کنید

Naem

I am convinced level 8 is Ksharp on the other end.

Naem

Well I finally beat level 8. Level 9 takes some real CPL calibur to beat, of which I have none.

UserLoser.

Have any of you guys tried 3dPong?  It's very similar to the curve ball game, and a bit more challenging because the ball is smaller, and is faster

Naem

Quote from: UserLoser. on December 28, 2003, 08:30 PM
Have any of you guys tried 3dPong?  It's very similar to the curve ball game, and a bit more challenging because the ball is smaller, and is faster

That one is too easy. With good timing you can always win on the first hit, providing the bug doesn't happen where you serve and the ball goes backwards instead of forward.

Naem

Serve the ball perfectly forward. Move paddle to left or right side of screen. With good timing, flick the paddle over to the other side of the screen to hit the ball (after computer hits it back). It will go bouncing left and right very fast and the computer almost never hits it.

SNiFFeR