• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Main Menu

Consoles.

Started by Mitosis, November 30, 2003, 04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mitosis

How many consoles do you guys have and whats your favourite? I got two Xboxs, PS2, GameCube, and PS. By the way whats your favourite game and why.

Stealth

Quote from: Mitosis on November 30, 2003, 04:51 PM
How many consoles do you guys have and whats your favourite? I got two Xboxs, PS2, GameCube, and PS. By the way whats your favourite game and why.

You should send me money.   ;)
- Stealth
Author of StealthBot

j0k3r

Screw that, send me money, I'm the one moving into a smaller house.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Mitosis

lol guys. Well even if you dont have a system whats your favourite?

K

The one and only system I ever owned was a Sega Genesis.  It is, for all practical purposes, the greatest console ever created.

Adron

I kinda liked the 8-bit Nintendo. One of my favorite games from then was this multiplayer game.

DarkVirus

1 Nintendo, 1 Super Nintendo, 1 Sega Genesis, 1 Nintendo 64, 1 Playstation 2, 1 Dreamcast,1 Xbox, 2 Gameboys and a partridge in a pear tree.

I've played literally hundreds upon hundreds of games and beaten almost all that I've played so it's hard to say what is my favorite :)
To restrict ones ability to learn based on current surroundings means to never learn anything at all. - DarkVirus

______

Quote from: K on December 01, 2003, 01:04 PM
The one and only system I ever owned was a Sega Genesis.  It is, for all practical purposes, the greatest console ever created.
Ahh yes, I enjoyed Sega channel that was in development. I think its scrap by now.

j0k3r

OMGOMGOMG, SNES > *. I love the games, I find them much more playable than the new games these days, sometimes just as complicated, but always entertaining. My favourite game is definitely 'Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars'.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Mitosis

All the RPG's on the oldys were amazing, Chrono Trigger.....

DarkVirus

Since you brought up Chrono Trigger, lets just say any game by Squaresoft owns the RPG world almost. Except The Bouncer.... I beat that game quicker than any game I think and it sucked ass to boot.
To restrict ones ability to learn based on current surroundings means to never learn anything at all. - DarkVirus

Hostile

SNES was the last console worth buying. I bought that thing within a few months of it comming out with my entire savings (like $200) when I was about 7 (I think?), luckily I had some awesome family who bought me 15" tv ^^. Played that non-stop, it was great. Anyways I'll repeat what I've said a million times before... For all those people saying how consoles are more targetted towards kids now, and grew up on them, well guess what! When you played your console you were a kid, they always have been targetted at kids and thats where their main profit it. Its pointless to waste money on consoles I don't give a shit how much they're down in price. Put your money worth something that will be multiply useful (Like a video card for example) and get a clue.
- Hostile is sexy.

Zakath

Aye, SNES was the bomb.

A few more screens from Seiken Densetsu 3:
A shot of the menu
And another
The appearance of a major boss
The fearsome Darkshine Knight speaks
He attacks with the devastating Whirlwind Sword
He gets his just desserts in the form of an Eruption Sword technique

I highly recommend this game. If anyone is curious about it, feel free to contact me. It was only released in Japan, so don't be suprised if you haven't heard of it.
Quote from: iago on February 02, 2005, 03:07 PM
Yes, you can't have everybody...contributing to the main source repository.  That would be stupid and create chaos.

Opensource projects...would be dumb.

SiMi

on SNES anyone play zombies ate my neighbors?

Arta

Why would anyone have 2 XBoxes?

Dreamcast here.