muert0

I don't usually like shoot'em ups but this game rocks
on the xbox.
To lazy for slackware.

Mitosis

Quote from: crashtestdummy on November 27, 2003, 04:23 AM
I don't usually like shoot'em ups but this game rocks
on the xbox.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THIS IS BY FAR THE WORSTE GAME EVER! All you pretty much do is hide behind a car, shoot, hide under a desk, shoot! Its so boring and its in third person too! Talk about Brute-Force this is even worse than that. ;(

Ansuz

i thought it looked great when i played it....its for ppl who dont mind the boredom of hiding places  ;D

Mitosis

Its for people that suck at first person shooters, and need to hide behind stuff :)

muert0

I've only played it for like an hour. but, the kid i got it from said its supposed to have really good AI and later on its more than just hiding behind stuff.
Like i said before i dont usually play shootem ups.
To lazy for slackware.

Mitosis

Get Counter-Strike man its so great, the AI is amazing in it.

Soul Taker

The Counter-Strike I have is multiplayer only.

j0k3r

CS on xbox has single player.

Uh, we're talking about exbox not PC, read the thread more thouroughly next time.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Soul Taker

I know, I was hoping someone would provide some details about the single player version.

Mitosis

In Counter-Strike for Xbox you pretty much just make a profile and name it. Select whether you want to face bots that are easy and all the way up to expert skill level. Then you pick you level you want to play on. There is maybe roughly around 20-25, not sure exactly. So you do the standard rescue hostys, plant bombs and have fun with your gun.