• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

[General] Request...

Started by CrAzY, November 23, 2003, 12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrAzY

I think there should be more than one forum for Web Dev.  I think you should break it up into PHP // ASP // Other.  Just an idea :-\
CrAzY

quasi-modo

WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

j0k3r

That would be good, maybe there could be sub forums in the 'Web Developement' area, that way things like PHP/ASP/Whatever could actually have a place to go.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Banana fanna fo fanna

I don't think there's enough traffic to warrant different forums yet.

j0k3r

But how hard would it be to add sub forums? It would clear things up if nothing else.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Grok

Quote from: j0k3r on November 23, 2003, 12:24 PM
But how hard would it be to add sub forums? It would clear things up if nothing else.

Download YaBB.
Use your elite PHP skills.
Submit code for review.

quasi-modo

Just put the technolgy you use in the title, whats wrong w/ that? If they had sub forums each forum would have 2 threads in it, or less. I dont think there are many jsp users around here (or anywhere for that matter)
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle