• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

SNiFFeR

I go to school mon, tues, thurs. it's dank.

Newby

Quote from: SNiFFeR on January 22, 2008, 10:12 PM
I heard cloverfield was probably the worst movie ever made.

Yep. It sucked more cock than a whore.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Falcon[anti-yL]

I just found out this girl in my English class last year is now on American Idol!

SNiFFeR

I found out today that I hate writing papers on stupid pointless topics...

l2k-Shadow

this one time in band camp i couldn't find my belt, so i just wrapped my dick around my waist and i was good to go
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

shout

60 CRAB RANGOONS FOR ME!!!!!!!!! YUM

Grok

How to tell your citizens to work together:

Barabajagal

Falcon[anti-yL]

Barabajagal

Falcon[anti-yL]

Quote from: Andy on February 01, 2008, 07:30 PM
Quote from: Falcon[anti-yL] on February 01, 2008, 05:44 PM
Quote from: Andy on February 01, 2008, 01:33 PM
I don't get it...
Those gears can't work together.
Uh... artistic license?
What? I'm talking about the gears moving, imagine what happens when gear 1 starts moving and how that affects the other two. They don't work.

Barabajagal

To quote wikipedia: Artistic License is "...a colloquial term used to denote the distortion or complete ignorance of fact." Meaning, because it's a logo, it doesn't have to follow the laws of logic.

Falcon[anti-yL]

To me it looks like its an ad for Manchester Metroshuttle, and the GMPTE at the bottom right corner is the logo. Oh well.

Barabajagal

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metroshuttle
The 1, 2, and 3 gears are the logo representing the Metroshuttle, and the Red square is the logo representing the Greater Manchester Passenger Transport Executive. Stop nitpicking.

Falcon[anti-yL]

Quote from: Andy on February 01, 2008, 09:13 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metroshuttle
The 1, 2, and 3 gears are the logo representing the Metroshuttle, and the Red square is the logo representing the Greater Manchester Passenger Transport Executive. Stop nitpicking.
I said "to me it looks like", I don't really give a shit whether thats the case or not. Good for you to have looked into it though, do you want a cookie? I found that picture pretty interesting without considering little technical shit like "artistic license". Go peach your technical shit somewhere else.

|