• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

shout

I am stealing someones internet from the barracks across the road from me. Downloading the new WoW patch at 500 kbps! Can't complain for stolen.

warz

SNiFFeR

UserLoser

2 more days until this thread is four years old...damn i remember the day it started

KrewL RaiN

Oooo ancient threaddageee

SNiFFeR

yeah...me too actually.

Hostile

I celebrate 4 years of Tell us now! from the Panama Canal. Going through as I post this!
Yay for heading back home~

PS: That was my first post in Tell us now! since September 05, 2005. :o Guess I didn't contribute to keeping it going as much as you guys have lol
- Hostile is sexy.

Falcon[anti-yL]

disco

Quote from: Hostile on November 22, 2007, 02:33 AM
I celebrate 4 years of Tell us now! from the Panama Canal. Going through as I post this!
Yay for heading back home~

PS: That was my first post in Tell us now! since September 05, 2005. :o Guess I didn't contribute to keeping it going as much as you guys have lol

Are you going from Atlantic to Pacific or Pacific to Atlantic?
Say it with me:

Hostile

Atlantic to Pacific
- Hostile is sexy.

Joe[x86]

Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Hostile

Panama is beautiful! I went horseback riding through a dorment volcano and a zip line (canopy tour) over a waterfall yesterday, and can honestly say I've never been in such a gorgeous place before. I had the best horse ever too, I named him Bubbles... but then when we got back the lady heard me and told me his name was Mickey. :x oh well. The food is great too btw, can't really go wrong when delicious bakery and other snacks cost a dollar.
The city isn't all that amazing, modernized so close enough to the states but not bad. All in all its a great place.
- Hostile is sexy.

Hero

l2k-Shadow

Quote from: heRo on November 25, 2007, 02:45 AM
i rap, so what

i used to think i was black.

then i realized i actually.. wasn't black.

so i'm hooked on power metal.

and i spent most of today puking my guts out, anybody else?
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

MysT_DooM

a new Rambo is coming out

vb6, something about that combination of numbers and letters is sexy

|