• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Falcon[anti-yL]

I think our PreAP and AP classes are the same cause school started today and we had PreAP and AP people all mixed up in the same classes.
First day of school sucks >:(

warz

school started on a wednesday?

Falcon[anti-yL]

Yes.

Comp Sci is pretty pointless and retarded so far. The teacher wouldn't let us go on ahead even if we knew what to do and if someone else is taking a long time, she'll wait for him while the rest of us sits there and does nothing. She even gave us instructions on extracting this zip file we downloaded. I extracted the file before she finished giving instructions and got yelled at for trying to go ahead. I mean seriously...who doesn't know how to extract a file?

iago

This problem stems from the commercialization of Computer Science.  You have too many idiots who want to be programmers because they hear there is a lot of money involved, but who don't spend 90% of their free time on computers like all good geeks should.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Thing

I just received this email from a luser:
QuoteHi;
I am muy frustrated  as my internet doesn't work.  What can I do to check on my own??? Deb
She sent this from her home computer.  I replied with,
QuoteIt's fixed now.
I anxiously await her reply.
That sucking sound you hear is my bandwidth.

hismajesty

Quote from: Thing on August 13, 2004, 08:38 AM
I just received this email from a luser:
QuoteHi;
I am muy frustrated  as my internet doesn't work.  What can I do to check on my own??? Deb
She sent this from her home computer.  I replied with,
QuoteIt's fixed now.
I anxiously await her reply.

Haha. I had to reread her quote before going on, thinking I misread it since, well, she had to use the internet to send it. :P

iago

That's a total classic.  They have that in various forms on www.rinkworks.com/stupid, iirc.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Yoni

School? What's that?

j0k3r

She could have emailed from a friend's place, or a public internet access place, but the response is good either way  ;D

I haven't worked out in a week, I'm an amorphous blob.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

warz

I'm a real gangsta ass nigga.

Banana fanna fo fanna

Falcon[anti-yL]

Newby

eww nigga, you smell like french fries.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Eli_1

I just got attacked by my friends dog.  I have a 5 puncture wounds: 3 on my thumb, 1 on my index finger, 1 above my knee cap.

Hairy bastard.   :-\

j0k3r

Quote from: Eli_1 on August 16, 2004, 03:34 PM
Hairy bastard.   :-\
Yeah, iago needs a good shaving.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

|