Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

hismajesty

Take pictures of xar naked. :)

Mitosis

Its my birthday today :P

j0k3r

QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Mitosis

Thing

There is a great thunder storm going on right now.  I'm going to stand under my metal frame gazebo and see if I get struck by lightning.
That sucking sound you hear is my bandwidth.

j0k3r

Take pictures please, light activated if possible  ;D
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Thing

Bummer!  No lightning love this round.
The good news is that the first line of storms has passed but there is a bigger one on the way.  I'll take a couple of cameras with me and see if I can get some action shots of me being electrocuted. :)

./update This line of storms was sad.  It had a lot of rain but very little electrical activity.

Thing

I have good news and bad news.

The Good -
A new line of thunderstorms is heading my way and I'm going to try and get electrocuted again.

The Bad -
The battery on my video camera is dead so I'm charging it up.

Hopefully, I can get enough of a charge on it before the storm gets here to capture it all on film. :)

Falcon[anti-yL]

Take an umbrella or something with you to increase the chances ;D

Thing

Umbrella Shmumbrella!  I have a metal framed gazebo. :D

Falcon[anti-yL]

hismajesty

I make 50,00 sperm/minute. :-*

j0k3r

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on June 02, 2004, 05:27 PM
I make 50,00 sperm/minute. :-*
How often must the chambers be emptied? That seems like a big number.
John Vo

Hitmen

Trust isn't very good with commas.

warz

My sperm isn't shaped like the usual sperm might be shaped. My sperm are in the shape of B-17's dropping bombs during World War II. Whatever that shape may be. Thing possibly died in the thunderstorm last night, since he hasn't posted. I live near Thing, and it was an intense storm I must say. Not as intense as B-17 shaped sperm, though.

|