• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Anyone like I.Q. tests?

Started by Tuberload, October 22, 2003, 03:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuberload

I just like to see what they say about me after I take the test.
I.Q. Test

127:Word Warrior
Quote"Pray not for lighter burdens, but for stronger backs." -- Teddy Roosevelt
"Your forefathers have given you freedom, so good luck, see you around, hope you make it" -- Unknown

dxoigmn

133:Visual Mathematician

This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

mejal

Hazard

Lower than what I scored on the IQ test from my school. They scored me 151.

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne

Grok

Probe

Tuberload

Well without the help of any substances I was able to up my score a bit.

QuoteCongratulations, Tuber!
Your IQ score is 133

your Intellectual Type is a Visionary Philosopher.

This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.
"Your forefathers have given you freedom, so good luck, see you around, hope you make it" -- Unknown

CupHead

Hah, 72.  Grok, you're so dumb.   :P

SNiFFeR

iago

Your IQ score is 133

However, I have to say I disagree.  Knowing, for example, a quote from Descartes should have no impact on my iq at all.. ("True knowledge exists in knowing that you know _____").  

This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

CupHead

Historically, IQ tests have been based on knowledge of culture rather than logical questions, so it does tend to have an impact on your IQ.

iago

It seems like whether or not you have read Confessions (or heard from somebody who read it) should have an impact of any kind on your Intelligence.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Grok

Tuberload

Quote from: iago on October 22, 2003, 04:29 PM
Your IQ score is 133

However, I have to say I disagree.  Knowing, for example, a quote from Descartes should have no impact on my iq at all.. ("True knowledge exists in knowing that you know _____").  

I think it has to do with knowing what the word should be. If you don't know the quote, but can come up with the answer, it has some effect on your I.Q.? Stating the obvious I guess.

CupHead

Or maybe, as I've already explained, IQ tests were originally based around questions of culture rather than aptitude?