• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Sent to Void

Started by Wolf, October 15, 2003, 01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Death-

If you didn't Register ure key online then Blizzard doesn't send you anything to tell you ure banned. U got submit them ure key, they might unban it, they got to decide. It's a pain in the ass it takes like 7 days to get back to you. But anyways the reason ure in the void is because that key is BANNED. I have like 20 banned. It blows. Best of Luck!!

Skywing

Quote from: WiLD on October 17, 2003, 04:20 AM
Posted by: UserLoser
Maybe hes on JSTR
i though JSTR was restricted to public channels? eg; open tech support

Yes.  If he's using a product restricted to public channels and attempts to use the "force-join" method to join a channel not on the perrmitted list, he would be moved to The Void.

Soul Taker

Yes, so trying to force-join a private channel would send you to The Void.

Wolf

Wouldn't force joining get you IP Banned?
Seen as +i!+Wolf+i!+, (i!)~Wolf~(i!)

Kp

Quote from: Wolf on October 17, 2003, 12:46 PMWouldn't force joining get you IP Banned?
Didn't we just say that was not the case?
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!

UserLoser

Quote from: -Death- on October 17, 2003, 08:20 AM
If you didn't Register ure key online then Blizzard doesn't send you anything to tell you ure banned. U got submit them ure key, they might unban it, they got to decide. It's a pain in the ass it takes like 7 days to get back to you. But anyways the reason ure in the void is because that key is BANNED. I have like 20 banned. It blows. Best of Luck!!

A banned CDKey doesn't allow you to fully log on Battle.net and chat in channels/play games/ect.

iago

Quote from: UserLoser on October 17, 2003, 05:04 PM
Quote from: -Death- on October 17, 2003, 08:20 AM

A banned CDKey doesn't allow you to fully log on Battle.net and chat in channels/play games/ect.

I suspect he means a jailed key.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Banana fanna fo fanna

EDIT: iago pwned me, and it's embarassing to see this post here, even though he quoted it below. +1

iago

Quote from: St0rm.iD on October 18, 2003, 07:25 PM
Bleh...I've been waiting for someone to say the real answer.

If you were banned from your home channel, chances are (depending on the bot) you get sent to the void.

Quote from: Wolf on October 15, 2003, 01:12 PM
I was automatically sent to the void and could not join different channels.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*