• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

We Want Your Soul

Started by Grok, September 27, 2003, 02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grok

http://www.wewantyoursoul.com/index.php

My Results:  
 Your soul is worth £26063. For your peace of mind, 37% of people have a purer soul than you.

Brolly

SNiFFeR

Your soul is worth £3438. For your peace of mind, 96% of people have a purer soul than you.

Thing

£9221 and 81%  

I never thought I was THAT bad.
That sucking sound you hear is my bandwidth.

Adron

Your soul is worth £48412. For your peace of mind, 14% of people have a purer soul than you.

Arta

Your soul is worth £27008. For your peace of mind, 32% of people have a purer soul than you.

iago

Quotedo you own goods made by the following manufacturers:nike, sony, nokia, apple, microsoft?
hmm, does it count if you didn't buy them? :-)

Your soul is worth £19183. For your peace of mind, 50% of people have a purer soul than you

woo, half way!
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Yoni

Your soul is worth £16330. For your peace of mind, 57% of people have a purer soul than you.

Sounds good to me.

Hazard

Your soul is worth £7213. For your peace of mind, 87% of people have a purer soul than you.

The sex before marriage thing jipped me.

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne

Hitmen

Your soul is worth $42215.25. For your peace of mind, 40% of people have a purer soul than you.

Converted to dollars so it's actually worth something to me.

Soul Taker

Your soul is worth £908. For your peace of mind, 99% of people have a purer soul than you.
Hm...

Denial

Your soul is worth £123017. For your peace of mind, 2% of people have a purer soul than you.

Anyone wanna buy my soul? ill give a good deal !
Actus non facit reum nisi mens sit rea

j0k3r

Quote from: Denial on September 27, 2003, 08:39 PM
Your soul is worth £123017. For your peace of mind, 2% of people have a purer soul than you.

Anyone wanna buy my soul? ill give a good deal !
Er, wouldn't that decrease it's value?

Your soul is worth £18458. For your peace of mind, 51% of people have a purer soul than you.

Laf, I thought I'd be better than that.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

mavrick_kr

Your soul is worth £7201. For your peace of mind, 87% of people have a purer soul than you.

Banana fanna fo fanna

Your soul is worth £8073. For your peace of mind, 85% of people have a purer soul than you.