• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Ahh the diamond thing is red!

Started by Hitmen, September 12, 2003, 10:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hitmen

Looks weird with the other forum colors :P

hismajesty

I noticed too, and don't like it as much but oh well. This happened a while back as well.

Camel

j0k3r

I thought I had accumulated so much negative karma it turned the forum red!

Looks weird, but atleast it stands out more now.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Grok

Right -- and that's the purpose, to stand out more.  Especially on laptops, the difference between the unread dark/gray icon and the light blue icon is not significant at certain angles.  The different colors jumps right out at you, even on laptop LCD screens.  Not all LCD screens are equal, and some laptops, especially newer ones, didn't have a problem.

Spht

Isn't it great? It didn't take long to get used to it.

Skywing

Quote from: Grok on September 13, 2003, 08:07 AM
Right -- and that's the purpose, to stand out more.  Especially on laptops, the difference between the unread dark/gray icon and the light blue icon is not significant at certain angles.  The different colors jumps right out at you, even on laptop LCD screens.  Not all LCD screens are equal, and some laptops, especially newer ones, didn't have a problem.
The old ones looked fine on mine - on this laptop you can actually look at the screen from a 45 degree angle or so and have too much trouble reading stuff.

Yoni

The old ones were fine, but these are better. :)