• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

gcc error

Started by nIx, March 04, 2003, 06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nIx

I don't know if anyone here would know but when im compiling libast on NetBSD gcc cant find a certain header file, its looking in /usr/include /usr/X11R6/include /usr/local/include /usr/pkg/include  I know its there but it cant find it. Maybe the libast isnt ported correctly to netbsd but when i passed the cfflags into configure it still didnt work. Any ideas?
I used the GNU make and bmake but its the same error for each one.

nIx

Oh yea, and when is someone going to make a binary bnet bot for the *nix platform? I assume never.

iago

QuoteOh yea, and when is someone going to make a binary bnet bot for the *nix platform? I assume never.

It's already been done, actually
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Banana fanna fo fanna

QuoteI don't know if anyone here would know but when im compiling libast on NetBSD gcc cant find a certain header file, its looking in /usr/include /usr/X11R6/include /usr/local/include /usr/pkg/include  I know its there but it cant find it. Maybe the libast isnt ported correctly to netbsd but when i passed the cfflags into configure it still didnt work. Any ideas?
I used the GNU make and bmake but its the same error for each one.

1) Try installing from ports
2) Try installing the header from ports
3) Install the source for everything
4) Try finding a binary

nIx

Is this *nix binary bot avaliable the the public?

Zakath

QuoteIs this *nix binary bot avaliable the the public?

Yes.
Quote from: iago on February 02, 2005, 03:07 PM
Yes, you can't have everybody...contributing to the main source repository.  That would be stupid and create chaos.

Opensource projects...would be dumb.