• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Test?

Started by WaRLoRd, September 01, 2003, 01:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaRLoRd

Hazard

Jesus H. Christ... another big sig... somebody please make it stop...

!~!HaZaRD!~!

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne

iago

I agree.. sigs are best if they're just text, or a very small image...
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Thing

QuoteRe:Signature images
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2003, 05:38 pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok this is the solution I have implemented.  Go to your profile and you will see a new check box "Hide images in signatures?".  Put a little check mark in there and you will see the images as links instead of having them load.  Thanks to sparkiegeek for the code.
That sucking sound you hear is my bandwidth.

iago

Quote from: Thing on September 02, 2003, 08:43 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok this is the solution I have implemented.  Go to your profile and you will see a new check box "Hide images in signatures?".  Put a little check mark in there and you will see the images as links instead of having them load.  Thanks to sparkiegeek for the code.

But I DO like seeing signatures!  Maybe you can make an option to disable only SOME signatures for picky people :-P
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Hazard

Quote from: iago on September 02, 2003, 12:12 PM
Quote from: Thing on September 02, 2003, 08:43 AM

But I DO like seeing signatures!  Maybe you can make an option to disable only SOME signatures for picky people :-P

I, personally, enjoy most signatures. Images in signatures aren't helpful on this forum...

!~!HaZaRD!~!

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne

Camel

Yeah, some sig pics are good. For example, mine. :)

______

i enjoy the sigs but if they take up the screen forget it.

j0k3r

I hate sigs, they're all the same crap.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Camel