• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

30 hours 26 minutes ...

Started by Thing, August 24, 2003, 07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thing

That's how long I just went without touching a keyboard.  I haven't gone that long since August, 1998.  The hell I had to put myself through just to visit family.   :'(
That sucking sound you hear is my bandwidth.

Raven

I will likely spend 40+ hours away from a keyboard when I (hopefully) come home over Labor Day weekend. :)

hismajesty

+1 (because that is torture)

iago

I went from a Sunday, at about 4pm, until that thursday at about 4pm at the cottage without a computer, which was ALMOST 100 hours! :-(
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

hismajesty

you're a brave man iago ... +1

j0k3r

I went from 6pm when the power went out to 2am... I deserve +1... anybody?
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Adron

This has all turned into a karma competition, pity and give karma? Just relax, take a good long break from the computer, and let me gob up all karma while you're gone! ;)

j0k3r

Again, another good example why only a few individuals should be able to give karma :o

You gotta admit though, it's hell without a computer.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Adron

It's a bit like how I used to feel when I went away for a few weeks without biking. You'll forget about it, and don't miss it, and then you come back and it's back like you were never gone.

UserLoser

Grok

Adron

lol, not really, I'm more annoyed by karma stuff taking up place. Reference my autoreply for karma talk in channel...

Kp

Quote from: Adron on September 01, 2003, 05:01 PM
Reference my autoreply for karma talk in channel...
Doesn't that just take up more space having it spout out a response? :)
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!

UserLoser

There's too much space in the channel, and UserLoser. needs to be there! ;)