• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Main Menu

Moon Song

Started by hismajesty, August 24, 2003, 09:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hismajesty

Can't beleive I never posted this...anyway heres my excuse for being dumb...seeing as I have watched this many times in the past.

http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song/

;D

j0k3r

I love that thing.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

hismajesty

me too... I showed it to my science teacher last year...I forget what he said but it was something along the lines of this is what you do with your free time or something ... but he did laugh too  ::)

Hitmen

My brain cells just commited suicide.

Yoni

This could have been awesome, but two things ruined it:

1. The lyrics (not genius enough.)
2. The music (too simple, I think?)

So it sux. =(

j0k3r

LMAO Yoni are you saying the animation was GOOD? (it was the only leaving you left out from saying it could be improved)
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Yoni

The animation could definitely be improved, but it didn't suck as much as the lyrics/music.

Adron

In some way, the lyrics sucking adds feeling to it...

hismajesty

the lyrics are my favorite part  ;D

j0k3r

You know what's funny? When you watch it on a forum that belongs to a server where the admin on both's name is Moon!.

I died laughing.
John Vo

Yoni

The lyrics are more randomly stupid than brilliantly abused... Take Suzukisan and other Animutations for example. Those are plain genius.

Naem

Quote from: Yoni on August 26, 2003, 08:34 AM
The lyrics are more randomly stupid than brilliantly abused... Take Suzukisan and other Animutations for example. Those are plain genius.

It was only good because it had Alex Chiu in it.

MY LIFE RINGS WILL MAKE YOU LIVE FOREVER! FEAR PLAYING IN TRAFFIC NO MORE!
اگر بتوانید این را بهخوابید ، من را "پی ام" کنید

K

Yoni

Quote from: K on August 26, 2003, 10:03 AM
Can't beat weebl & bob
Duh? I have all the episodes in C:\Misc\Flash\Weebl and Bob ;)

K

My favorite would have to be "Art."