• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Jailbait or Legal?

Started by Thing, August 22, 2003, 07:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thing

That sucking sound you hear is my bandwidth.

SNiFFeR

I got a 13/16, with 100% of the jailbaits idenified correctly, and 62.5% of the legal ones.

iago

This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Adron

Quote from: SNiFFeR on August 22, 2003, 01:07 PM
I got a 13/16, with 100% of the jailbaits idenified correctly, and 62.5% of the legal ones.

Better safe than sorry eh?

Etheran

j0k3r

I think it would be reversed for me seeing as how I'm only 16... I got 9/16 anyways.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Camel

iago

I watched my friend (who had never seen the site before.. he doesn't go to these forums) get 16/16, and he was sure about all of them!

UserLoser

Adron

Quote from: iago on August 31, 2003, 11:49 PM
I watched my friend (who had never seen the site before.. he doesn't go to these forums) get 16/16, and he was sure about all of them!

Impressive... He has lots of experience in picking out the ones on the right side? :P

iago

He's actually never had a girlfriend, but in movies and such he can generally pick out actors, he is really good at people..

For example, we were watching the 1959 movie 4d man, and he said, "Hey, that guy was on an episode of Star Trek!"  And sure enough, he was in a single episode of ST: Orignal Series.. he even named the episode :)

Grok

That could explain the no-girlfriend issue.

j0k3r

QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

FlAsH

JeDi