• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Funny hacking video

Started by Mesiah / haiseM, July 30, 2003, 02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesiah / haiseM

its a 50mb video that shows me and a friend "h4x0ring" some kid on aim, its quite funny, and the end will make you "roflyao"

http://atomic-inc.net/vid/haxor.mpg

worth the wait, i promise.
]HighBrow Innovations
Coming soon...

AIM Online Status: 

Naem

at the end it just looked like you telnetted to a webserver or something, no?
اگر بتوانید این را بهخوابید ، من را "پی ام" کنید

Mesiah / haiseM

correct :-P

/get cc.nfo hehe
]HighBrow Innovations
Coming soon...

AIM Online Status: 

iago

lol that was dumb :-D

It would have been more fun if you could read it, though.. but then you could have seen that you were just telnetting to port 80 ;-)

In closing, somebody who is stupid enough to be socially engineered wouldn't know what a "root password" is anyway :P
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

j0k3r

I don't know what a root password is either...

Yeah iago is right, it would've been better if we could read, but atleast you were talking as you typed it out for us...
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Mesiah / haiseM

but if u could read it (which is impossible with that webcam anyways), then you would have seen all that dumb stuff i was typing :-P
]HighBrow Innovations
Coming soon...

AIM Online Status: 

iago

Quote from: MesiaH on July 31, 2003, 02:59 PM
but if u could read it (which is impossible with that webcam anyways), then you would have seen all that dumb stuff i was typing :-P

There is probably a better way to do it, using a microphone for talking and recording the screen (not a webcam)
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

drake

That was some funny shit I must admit. Turn off your firewall and give me your root password... LOL

Atom

yeah we have all sorts of stupid stuff like that.
shameless plug:
http://atomic-inc.net/?id=vids
I am back! aINC is dead, ThinkTank PRO is alive.
VB, JAVA, ASM, C, its all yummy to me.

drake

nice, I am gonna have to surf through that tonight before I go out of town. Good thing cause my friend cancelled on me and he isn't have a party and now I am bored and irritated at him.  :(

Tubby

The guy in the movie was from CT? Would you know what part? Im from CT. (no my aim isnt CTThug either)

Mesiah / haiseM

i dont know, atom just said he was ftom CT, i dunno if it has to do with where he lives, it more likely stand for Counter-Terrorist. Fuckin nerds and theyre games man..
]HighBrow Innovations
Coming soon...

AIM Online Status: 

Tubby

OH lol. I wanted to see if he lived near me and say HAHA