• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Creating A Bot

Started by Slob, July 14, 2003, 06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMinistered

"vb is the best language ever for making bots", says the newbie programmers.  At the sound of this David, in an out rage, rapes them all.

Visual Basic can be used to develop bots.  However, it helps if you actually use your own code and develop it from the ground up with no assistance.  Otherwise, you gain nothing from it.

Camel

Quote from: TheMinistered on July 18, 2003, 11:41 AM"vb is the best language ever for making bots", says the newbie programmers.  At the sound of this David, in an out rage, rapes them all.

Visual Basic can be used to develop bots.  However, it helps if you actually use your own code and develop it from the ground up with no assistance.  Otherwise, you gain nothing from it.

One can learn from another's code.

Avenge

Quote from: Dayclone on July 16, 2003, 10:54 AM
heh Start off by buying a good VB book or w/e you wanna learn that intrests you i've personally have a VB book made by Microsoft and i can't get the off the top of my head.
QuoteOn the other hand, you could always go to college, learn COBOL/RPG and get a corporate job writing AS400 programs to display green screens of financial data the rest of your life.  Then you'll be a pro too, yeh, you will.

ummm that's dosen't sound intresting making green screens for the rest of your life heh.. i couldn't live with that, do these guys even get paid alot and college sux no offence but University is what i prefer just study good in school :) and you will make it. IT ALL WILL EVENTUALLY PAY OFF.

I can tell that yours paid off  ::)