• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Local Hashing

Started by Brok9n, April 05, 2012, 02:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brok9n

Hey,

in my current project I'm hashing all my values locally, unfortunately I've never done this before thus my code is a bit off.

http://pastebin.com/ZJnzkDmh

As you can see it's quick and dirty, unfortunately sending that packets gets me ip banned. I have my suspicions as to why:

I'm not building the packet correctly ( my attempt at copying the cdkey hash array with memcpy, I don't think this is working )
ExeVersion, I got this from heroin library so it's probably outdated, and unfortunately I don't know what this value is, thus I can't calculate it.

Is there a way to debug from within VS C++ 2010, when I'm copying the local hash over? ( As all the values change every connection, debugging it with a packet logger doesn't get me to far, as I can't check the data I'm comparing it to ) I've set a breakpoint, set some watches but Pkt.KetDataX[x] are decimals so I can't compare them to the x_output. If you know how I can, I'd appreciate. Also if there is a better way of copying over the KeyData array, which I'm sure there is, I'd appreciate that to.

~Brok9n

RealityRipple

That's a... very strange packet buffering method. And your Key Length, Product, Public, and key data should all be grabbed from a cdkey decoder, not hardcoded. 0x06 and 0x0A would only allow 16-digit D2 keys... The EXE Version should also not be hardcoded to 0x01000001.

MyndFyre

Quote from: RealityRipple on April 09, 2012, 09:43 PM
That's a... very strange packet buffering method.
Need to find the "Like" button...
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.