• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

I'm going to go work with Skywing

Started by MyndFyre, March 22, 2012, 07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MyndFyre

For those of you who don't already know from the x86 forums, I'm going to be joining Microsoft on April 2nd!

I'll be working on the Chakra Runtime team - that's Microsoft's JavaScript engine - as a Program Manager.  Pretty excited!

No, I won't actually be working with Skywing, who works in WinSec.  But it's kind of like working with him.  Sort of.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

MysT_DooM

congrats, are you relocating also?

vb6, something about that combination of numbers and letters is sexy

Denial

ha ha ha ha :) let me know if youll be relocating ill tell you all the good spots.
Actus non facit reum nisi mens sit rea

Invert

Good to hear MyndFyre, congratulations!

MyndFyre

Yes, I'll be relocating. I'm pretty sure all of the actual product development actually happens in Redmond.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Sixen

Blizzard Tech Support/Op W@R - FallenArms
The Chat Gem Lives!
http://www.diablofans.com
http://www.sixen.org