• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

So... Is the iPad2 really all that good?

Started by Adron, June 22, 2011, 02:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adron

Invert

You see...this post is really not about iPad2 but more about Adron posting on the forums.

rabbit

Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

MyndFyre

How could I not post this in response? 

QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Adron

Quote from: Invert on June 22, 2011, 04:35 AM
You see...this post is really not about iPad2 but more about Adron posting on the forums.

Well, maybe, but I though the iPad2 vs chalk competition was pretty funny! Though I do admit, coming here and seeing all the familiar people made me long for old times...

Invert

Quote from: Adron on June 22, 2011, 05:24 PM
Well, maybe, but I though the iPad2 vs chalk competition was pretty funny! Though I do admit, coming here and seeing all the familiar people made me long for old times...

I do have to speculate on the legitimacy of your actual identity...

Sixen

Hahaha, good stuff...

Quote from: Invert on June 22, 2011, 07:56 PM
Quote from: Adron on June 22, 2011, 05:24 PM

5500 posts and you don't think it's actually Adron? =\.
Blizzard Tech Support/Op W@R - FallenArms
The Chat Gem Lives!
http://www.diablofans.com
http://www.sixen.org

Adron

Quote from: Invert on June 22, 2011, 07:56 PM

Of course! If you did not, I would be disappointed. I always thought the question of identities was quite interesting and even funny!

On that note, I hope you all have not missed xkcd? They cover the same type of fun and interesting mysteries as that of ascertaining the legitimacy of an online identity. Since this board has been lacking in posts while I have been gone, I will throw in this recent one:

And as always, the mouseover from the comic is important:

Our brains have just one scale, and we resize our experiences to fit.

Actually, most of them I really like. You should go a round against this hacker-proof system setup:

The safe is empty except for an unsolved 5x5 Rubik's cube.

Jailout2000

What am I supposed to put here?

Ringo

BruceM

ipad is bunch of crap. To be honest, all tablet PC's are just fancy gadgets so far. Maybe it will be useful in future, but now it is just a not-so-much-useful piece of sh***t

disco

Because of this thread Apple is going to begin working on an ipad with a projector capable of displaying a hop-scotch pattern on the ground in front of the user.
Say it with me: