• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

PvPGN and BNet use different format for getadvlistex answer

Started by xpeh, March 06, 2010, 01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rabbit

Quote from: xpeh on March 28, 2010, 01:31 PM
Quote from: rabbit on March 28, 2010, 12:30 PM
You're still an arrogant prick.  Your statement still says that any bot that isn't the most widely used and often recognized, it's not known/popular.
Isn't it so? Otherwise i can call my own bot which i and another person have used popular.
Why should i call the software that is not widely discussed popular? Just because you want it?
No.  That's 2 people that have used it.  When a few dozen people have used it, especially on a server with maybe 100 channels, then you can call it popular (and I'd like to remind you that unlike Battle.net, 99% of the "people" online on ICCup are actually people).
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

xpeh

You're still an arrogant prick.
How a person can be a prick?

Quote from: rabbit on March 28, 2010, 03:59 PM
No.  That's 2 people that have used it.  When a few dozen people have used it, especially on a server with maybe 100 channels, then you can call it popular (and I'd like to remind you that unlike Battle.net, 99% of the "people" online on ICCup are actually people).
That's your definition of "popular". And i almost never played on BNet.

rabbit

Quote from: xpeh on March 28, 2010, 04:32 PM
The same way a person can be an asshole, or a douche, you asshole.

Quote from: rabbit on March 28, 2010, 03:59 PM
That's your definition of "popular".
Most people would say that when a significant number of the bots used are yours, then you've got a popular bot.

Quote from: xpeh on March 28, 2010, 04:32 PMAnd i almost never played on BNet.
Exactly.  Blizzard servers are filled mostly with a bunch of people with a bunch of idling bots.  Go to any channel on any server and odds are 75% of the "people" there are actually bots loaded by just 2.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

xpeh

Quote from: rabbit on March 28, 2010, 05:59 PM
The same way a person can be an asshole, or a douche, you asshole.
Smells like teen butthurt.

And your bot is popular only in your world.

brew

This thread just went full retard.

It's mostly rabbit's fault for egging xpeh on, though, as any vL regular should know xpeh has done pretty much nothing but troll since he's been here. I get a mild squeak-y vibe from him (also note his use of python), but it's obvious he's not, because squeak would never use a 4chan meme in a post.
<3 Zorm
Quote[01:08:05 AM] <@Zorm> haha, me get pussy? don't kid yourself quik
Scio te esse, sed quid sumne? :P

rabbit

Quote from: brew on March 28, 2010, 09:52 PM
as any vL regular should know xpeh has done pretty much nothing but troll since he's been here.
I haven't been a regular here for the past...what...year or two?

|