• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

[VB6] About D2 protocol

Started by Purri, September 21, 2009, 04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purri

Now has gone half year that i havent touched visual basic 6. Because i found a girl.

Now im gonna start coding another channel bot to diablo 2, maybe more than just channel bot ( let see what future gives:) ).

Thinks what i wanna ask are these :
What have changed on diablo 2 protocoll on past half year? i think warden got some bad news ;)

Thanks for all who answered me !

Spht

Quote from: Purri on September 21, 2009, 04:21 PM
Now has gone half year that i havent touched visual basic 6. Because i found a girl.

You haven't touched visual basic 6 in half a year *because* you found a girl?  i'm not seeing the correlation here.  were you afraid that'd be considered cheating?

Sixen

Quote from: Spht on September 21, 2009, 10:05 PM
Quote from: Purri on September 21, 2009, 04:21 PM

You haven't touched visual basic 6 in half a year *because* you found a girl?  i'm not seeing the correlation here.  were you afraid that'd be considered cheating?

Comon' Spht, the correlation is obvious. He was blatantly dating female AI prior to finding a real life female.
Blizzard Tech Support/Op W@R - FallenArms
The Chat Gem Lives!
http://www.diablofans.com
http://www.sixen.org

Hdx

Eww Purri is a pedophile! 'Touching' something that is only 11 years old!
But no, nothing major protocol wise has changed for D2, and nither has Warden been changed vary much for it either.

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

Purri

:D Ty for answers, yeah i met a girl who took all my time so thats means = No time to programming :D

And im not pedo, girl is 19 and im 18.

So verbyte is same etc? i have forgot what site has all information about packets

rabbit

Well, there's BNETDocs Redux, but it's not maintained and it's incomplete.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Purri

Quote from: rabbit on September 22, 2009, 10:24 AM
Well, there's BNETDocs Redux, but it's not maintained and it's incomplete.

Yeah, no i got another problem.. Cant find my visual basic 6 cd-roms anywhere, shops dont sell that anymore :<

Ribose

Find a newer language that suits your needs. VB6 isn't sold because it's old. :o
~Ribose

Purri

Quote from: Ribose on September 22, 2009, 07:01 PM
Find a newer language that suits your needs. VB6 isn't sold because it's old. :o

Sorry icant leave probably the best version of vb :D

Dale

Quote from: Purri on September 23, 2009, 07:49 AM

lolwot

Purri

Quote from: Dale on September 24, 2009, 06:02 AM
Quote from: Purri on September 23, 2009, 07:49 AM

lolwot
ahaha nice :D

l2k-Shadow

I suggest either Brainfuck or LOLCODE,
Brainfuck:

,>,>++++++[-<--------<-------->>]
<<[
>[->+>+<<]
>[-<<-
[>]>>>[<[>>>-<<<[-]]>>]<<]
>>>+
<<[-<<+>>]
<<<]
>[-]>>>>[-<<<<<+>>>>>]
<<<<++++++[-<++++++++>]<.

LOLCODE:

HAI
CAN HAS STDIO?
I HAS A VAR
IM IN YR LOOP
UP VAR!!1
VISIBLE VAR
IZ VAR BIGGER THAN 10? KTHXBYE
IM OUTTA YR LOOP
KTHXBYE
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

Sveet

please tell me LOLCODE is a real language. I want to program with that.

Imperceptus

Quote from: Hazard on August 07, 2003, 03:15 PM
Highlight your entire code. Press the delete key. Start over again using Cuphead's CSB tutorial and work your way from their rather than raping code from downloaded sources meant purely for learning purposes. If this does not fix the problem, uninstall Visual Basic and get a new hobby. I suggest Cricket.

MyndFyre

QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.